Patch Notes 4.4.10-A

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 4.4.10-A

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 4.4.10-A Update! This release features hero rotations for all servers!

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Heroes will not appear in Shops until they refresh.

Servers 1-25 Update

New Hero

• Mayor Bellwether will be available in the Prize Wall starting November 24

Existing Heroes

• Quasimodo will be event exclusive
  • The Mayor will be an event exclusive hero featured in contest rewards
  • Duff Killigan will be an event exclusive hero available in the Coliseum Token Crate
  • 22 will be available in the VIP Crate
  • Agent P will be available in the Guild Crate
  • Mother Gothel will only be available in the Diamond Crate
  • Pacha will be available in the Elite Campaign

This update will roll out automatically with the daily reset on Tuesday November 22, 2022

13 Likes

Do you ever plan to change the rotations, it takes too long for a hero to become farmable.
After 4 months Gothel become farmable, too long!
@Loutre @Nugget

15 Likes

That’s it?

Not surprising, really. We just recently got the last patch notes, which was pretty big.

Yay!

Eh.

Ew!

Doubled. Crates are just a 3 month lock at this point, a useless one.

At least we now know the rotation.

Prize Wall → (Battle Pass - 4 weeks) → Unavailable (3 weeks) → Contest Progress (3 weeks) → VIP (3 weeks) → Guild (3 weeks) → Token Crate (9 weeks) → Diamond Crate (6 weeks) → Gold Crate/Elite

Dropping the Token Crate thing would reduce the rotation by 1/3, it’s now glorious 27 weeks, which is simply too long. Half a year basically.

10 Likes

The duration that a hero is almost completely locked behind P2W is a little ridiculous too…4 weeks of BP, 3 weeks of contest, and another 3 weeks of VIP, adding on the unavailability period that’s still a whopping 13 weeks where a character is simply not attainable for most people

3 Likes

Not much to say here, but most of the refreshes seem okay to me and I’m ready to get Mayor Bellwether soon. Happy early Thanksgiving.

Well yeah but I see no one switching with anyone in any of the shops

That only happens on the 1st of every month
Only the 18th today

Awwwww…but I was SO CLOSE to getting his 6th and FINAL Star! :frowning:

2 Likes

Alright cool I guess. I like/love how Pacha will be in the Elite Campaign though that’s nice :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Yes!!! Thank you PB! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Completely boring hero rotation system which is making less and less sense.
Why aren’t you shaking up things a little bit? Are your selling metrics showing that this system is successful or is it so you can save costs on live moderation of the game?
I understand that Prize Wall is the only game mode introducing new heroes into the game.
But I hardly think that after 4 1/2 years of this game existing many people care to buy price wall token, only the whales. Obviously you cater only to their needs.
Like with Portal Quest that you are shutting down after 5 years at some point server merges will not help you anymore to keep a viable player base for DHBT.

2 Likes

Arguably, even whales might not be buying the PW Token deals anymore. I assume majority is just “once in X days” coming players.

Because even if we even think about it, no hero is really worth putting bambillions of $ into… all alone.

2 Likes

Even after stage 100, the hero is far from being maxed :joy:
PB seems to not care about scaling resources, like megabits and now essence.

3 Likes

“event exclusive”? Because I was unable to get him to 6 stars on the last prize wall.

At this rate it must be said, it’s a lie, this actually means impossible to get.

2 Likes

Ha? Where?

1 Like

Waiting…

About 2022-11-22T11:00:00Z (GMT+7). We’ll get a changes

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney