Patch Notes 4.4

I’m pretty sure Ian has only been in the shops for one rotation since he was added to the game. Meanwhile some of these heroes have been in the shops four times and counting.

I’ve long wondered how PerBlue decides who to rotate into shops and when. By now I’m wondering if it’s all just random.

1 Like

Just like badges each rank, and then you got Sarah and Triton with none working, or Bolt with a useless fantastic crit…

1 Like

I don’t know how I feel about that. Clawhauser I think is one of the best healers in the game but Launchpad is okay too.

1 Like

Several members of my guild, including myself have noticed a strange glitch where the Fairy Godmother is becoming untargetable in combat; this is especially annoying in Guild War.

In my case, I had Elsa, Vinny, and Prince Phillip left when all but the Fairy Godmother was ko’d on the enemy team. Afterwards they stopped attacking and using their skills, basically becoming sitting ducks whilst the Fairy Godmother continued to use her blue skill, knocking out Elsa in process before time expired.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I thought I’d bring it up in the hopes of fixing this glitch in a future patch so that it doesn’t lead to exploitation.

1 Like

That happened to me too in guild war! I had Elsa, Raya, Joy, Honey Lemon and Kaa on the same team I had Elsa and Raya left and my characters would not move or use their skills but the Fairy Godmother ko’d Elsa and Raya she was on P2 I was on Orange +1 and Orange.

4 Likes

FINALLY, Esmeralda won’t be alone! :smiley:

3 Likes

What about Port and Trials updates?
We haven’t had one in MONTHS

2 Likes

Happy early birthday!

4 Likes
  • Jim Hawkins will replace Wasabi in the Creep Surge Shop

Does this mean Jim will be removed from his elite nodes? If so, does someone else replace him there or is it just an empty node?

2 Likes

What happens if someone buys the Battle Pass today, which has 22 in it? Will they get both 22 and Meilin Lee chips for the first few days? Or will they get 22 chips instead of Meilin Lee chips if they click on it? If they don’t click/accept it, will they get Meilin chips when the patch is applied?

3 Likes

They switch places.

Likely they will get 22 chips for the first day and Meilin’s for all the other days.

1 Like

Yeah i agree

1 Like

Another meta breaking character?

1 Like

Any update for today?

2 Likes

Should have confirmation on an update today but it is approved so far!

7 Likes

I can hear bells now…

5 Likes

Sanctuaryyyyy! Sanctuaryyyyyy!

1 Like

Before we move forward :fast_forward: I need to ask this.

@Nugget if the update is popping out today. Tomorrow is still planned to release Quasimodo?

Also the team can do the server update today or people would be locked if they update today?

1 Like

Nice. A new app logo.

11 Likes

OMG! It looks soooooo good.

@Nugget @Loutre could it become our new forum icon too?

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney