Patch Notes 4.4

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 4.4

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 4.4 Update! This release features Quasimodo from Disney’s The Hunchback of Notre Dame, plus a number of improvements and bug fixes.

Overview

• New! Quasimodo from Disney’s The Hunchback of Notre Dame!
  • Bug fixes and game improvements!

Quasimodo

Quasimodo is a front-line “Tank” hero on the Yellow team. Quasimodo will be available in the Prize Wall starting November 3!

Skills

Big Marie

Passive: For Quasimodo’s Basic Attacks, he releases a bird from his hands into the air. As the bird takes flight, Quasimodo will heal himself for a percent of his Max HP. Active: Quasimodo rings a bell, granting himself and allies Reduced Damage Taken and a Shield for a percent of his Max HP for a duration. All enemies have their Armor and Reality reduced by a percent and are Shattered for a duration. Each enemy Shattered is dealt Fantastic Damage.

Swing into Action

Quasimodo Cleanses himself and gains stacks of Hardy before swinging through his enemies. He deals Normal Damage, Knocks Back, and Shatters all enemies hit for a duration. When he lands, he gains a Shield for a percent of his Max HP per enemy hit for a duration.

Stronger than Stone

When an ally’s HP falls below a specific percent of their Max HP, Quasimodo will leap in front of them to their aid. He becomes Berserk and Distracts all enemies for a duration. He also Heals himself and his ally an amount of HP for a duration.

Ready to Fly

When Quasimodo gains debuffs from enemies, he Cleanses himself and gains stacks of Hardy. When Quasimodo uses a stack of Hardy, he gains Armor and Reality for a duration.

Sanctuary

“Swing into Action” now deals bonus Fantastic Damage when Quasimodo is swinging back to his initial position. Quasimodo’s Shields now provide Damage Reduction for a duration and Stacks of Hardy upon expiring. After using “Stronger than Stone”, Quasimodo will immediately cast “Swing into Action”.

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Shield is applied to heroes
  • Stat Buff: +Basic Damage
  • Lineup Buff: +Max HP per Tank Ally
  • Effect Buff: Hardy

Friendships

• Esmeralda
  • Prince Phillip

Hero Improvements & Bug Fixes

Other Improvements

• New Kim Possible Collection!
  • The Hero Filters screen now allows you to filter your Heroes by which Franchise they belong to - take advantage of these filters and build the best team to tackle any trials you might face!

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where adding Facebook as an account recovery message could cause the game to crash.

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Heroes will appear in Shops after they refresh on October 31. Heroes will appear in Crates after the daily reset at 5AM on November 1.

New Heroes

• Quasimodo will be available in the Prize Wall starting November 3

Existing Heroes

• The Mayor will be an event exclusive hero

• 22 will be an event exclusive hero featured in contest rewards

• Meilin Lee will only be available from the Battle Pass

• Prince Phillip will be an event exclusive character featured in the City Watch Crate

• Agent P will be available in the VIP Crate

• Duff Killigan will be available in the Guild Crate

• Princess Aurora will only be available in Diamond Crates

• Tigger will replace Flik in the City Watch Shop

• Jim Hawkins will replace Wasabi in the Creep Surge Shop

• Colette will replace Flynn Rider in the Arena Shop

• Davy Jones will replace Quackerjack in the Coliseum Shop

• Launchpad McQuack will replace Clawhauser in the Heist Shop

• Simba & Nala will replace King Triton in the Guild War Shop

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, November 1, 2022.

30 Likes

Isn’t that like Snow White’s basic attack?

5 Likes

I Didn’t expect that!

5 Likes

Yay my boi Quasimodo!

5 Likes

Yes! I all ways wanted to see Quasimodo! He’s the character I wanted to see!

4 Likes

YESSSSSSSSS

5 Likes

I’m so glad Quasimodo is coming!

7 Likes

Quasimodo I wasn’t expecting but I’m glad he’s coming

2 Likes

first, on May 2021, Esmeralda arrives into battle and now is your turn Quasimodo :grinning: :star_struck:

6 Likes

Quasimodo looks more like a support type, but overall, great character!

3 Likes

Vote for my Quasimodo team on team ranking in gameplay!!

3 Likes

YAY!!!
QUASIMODO JOINS THE BATTLE!!!
:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:
now we have the hunchback duo with esmeralda!!!

1 Like

Wasn’t expecting him at all, but glad he’s joining the game

⁽ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ʷᵃⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᴱⁿᶜᵃⁿᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵒ⁾

2 Likes

Yes!!!
Duff is coming to the guild crate!!!
Which means…Perry the platypus is coming to the crate on december!!!
:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

Now we need Frollo.

13 Likes

I don’t know how and why it happens, but November always seems to be a lucky month for me.
And honestly, one more positive for less characters: every new one is a surprise. And yet again being honest, mostly welcome :sparkles:

3 Likes

Most tanks double as off support.

1 Like

Well, he’s a nice addition to the game. Typically over-active skillset, but it looks all ri–

– wait, does this mean he effectively can’t be debuffed? If so, that could be interesting.

Small but welcome improvements.

Nothing about Quackerjack’s bugs? Or about breaker fight power-ups not lasting long enough? (Just tested invincibility again, it wore off after four seconds, not ten.) Has Joy’s red skill been successfully patched?

If not for the lack of bug fixes, I’d be happy with this update, but at this point I don’t think I’ll be investing any more in Quackerjack unless I see that his bugs have been patched.

3 Likes

Wow this looks good!

Love this!

Darn it. That must have been the only fix in the game. I can’t believe there had to be a Quarterjack bug that will still be there after the update.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney