Patch Notes 4.5

…Unless they ever decide to add in Eilonwy at some point :wink:

3 Likes

Pocahontas is kind of both Support and Control as well IMO so…it isn’t all that odd to me. Heck, even others like Meilin crosses into multiple roles also, I feel. But, overall, these skillsets have been a bit much and they seemingly do WAY too much in whatever role it is they claim to be in. They put her in finally so, there’s that at least.

1 Like

I meant in the official lineup.

1 Like

Well, now we only need Tiana to have all the princesses complete in the game.

8 Likes

Lol and yeah haha :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally she has arrived so excited to see her skills in game!!! :tada::tada::tada:

3 Likes

Is belleweather supposed to shoot her darts to opponents or Allie’s cause every time I’ve used her she gives it to the opponent

1 Like

I fell like she’s more of a support hero than control

1 Like

Why Cinderella and Anna?

2 Likes

They always like to help out a lot

6 Likes

Nice! Another Disney princess!

4 Likes

That reminds me. Tiana soon be friends with Linguini and Remy

7 Likes

And she’s the only one left to come in the game

1 Like

Me can’t wait to see her in the game, and Tiana, but me hope one day Anne Boonchuy will be in the game in the future.

Me can already imagine how cool she will be.

5 Likes

Very nice to see her be the new contestant as the 2nd and main character of the title film. I’m very pumped to have her next after the previous. Her friend campaigns look really good I must say, and everything else looks alright. I do see potential for other characters like the mice (Jaq & Gus, etc), but we’ll wait and see. I can’t believe we just entered the last month of the year, things just gotten faster than I thought, so happy December! :christmas_tree:

4 Likes

She and Taran would be very good in the game!

Also yes.

4 Likes

So no fixes to the Jafar and Woody disk bug?

6 Likes

Or Swedish Chef

4 Likes

Well they already know we want to see her in the game so let’s see what happens

4 Likes

Is there just a max of Guild Level 5 or is that s25’s max? I feel we need another Guild Level and to increase the War Car Bonus as well. A max value of (IIRC) +9500 HP, +450 Armor, etc, doesn’t mean anything once you’re fighting with anything above green rank heroes. We also need to increase the Guild Influence cap from 1.6M to (at least round it off at an even) 2M or higher.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney