Patch Notes 4.5

And let’s see if Jaq and Gus come in the game since they’re not used for any of Cinderella’s skills

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure the “Trick or Treat” button on “Naughty or Nice?” is suppose to say something else…

10 Likes

Now we gotta be checking our email for codes this month

1 Like

I just posted the codes above. It’s “naughty” and “nice” are the codes.

1 Like

Oh then Imma give it a try

1 Like

Looks like I’ve been nice

1 Like

For Prize Walls, if we complete the whole board (as shown below):

Can we get a special prize or something? I mean, it really sucks for the prize to be on the last selected square of the board and have this happen multiple times during the contest. When it does happen, maybe we can get a bonus +5 tokens or something just to ease the pain?

Note this is my second full board of this event. I had around 3 full boards last event. During 22’s event I had like 5 full boards.

12 Likes

No we don’t get a special prize for couples it in fact this happened to me a lot of times

1 Like

I know we don’t. I’m asking that they should consider giving a special prize or something for future contests.

1 Like

Well they decide if they want to change up the prizes or not

1 Like

When using Honeylemon and Mayor Bellweather, Honeylemon often stands up through her goop shield. I think Bellwether darts Honeylemon while Honeylemon is inside goop shield, so Honeylemon stands up.

1 Like

Now this makes sense

First Merida
Then Moana
Then Elsa
Then Jasmine
Then Rapunzel
Then Mulan
Then Belle
Then Pocahontas
Then Ariel
Then Raya
Then Anna
Then Snow White
Then Aurora
Now Cinderella
The only one left to come is Tiana
Next year we’re gonna see a new Princess called Asha (and I don’t mean in the game but I think she probably gonna be the next official Disney Princess)
I’m still surprised Merida is the only one from Pixar that’s part of the Princess group in fact she was the first Princess to come in the game

6 Likes

I guess that goes to show why that will complete the collection in cookie run kingdom.

We all know the bottom friendship is from the same franchise, but even though they are both princesses, how is Cindy friends with Anna?

Update day

2 Likes

And big ehh, Anna + Elsa icon. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

And the statement in the above picture is not correct. Where on earth is the aforementioned improvement??? We have NONE!!!

2 Likes

:ice_cube: December and Winter… :ice_cube::snowflake:

:musical_note: Let It Go :notes:
:musical_note: Let It Go :snowflake:
:notes: Can’t hold it back anymore :sweat_drops:
:snowflake: Let It Go :notes:
:musical_note: Let It Go :headphones:
:unlock: Turn away and Slam the Door :door:

This could be a sign: Olaf is next refresh??? :eyes:

3 Likes

Update Day!:confetti_ball::tada:

4 Likes

Would be nice to have Cinderella visible immediately after update and not waiting another week, because apart of her nothing else is in this update, no improvements despite being mentioned and only 3 bug fixes, while Joy, Bellwether, EVE, Woody, Miguel, Jafar and others are still bugged. And Godmother makes guild wars unfair… any start-of skill doesn’t work.

1 Like

Will there be a Server Maintenance post? The updated Android client is already available, but the server isn’t updated yet. So if you download the client, you can’t log in. There’s no in-game announcement of the update either.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney