Patch Notes 4.6

This is underwhelming :frowning: many more hero chips are required, and gold & skill chips are probably the 2 easiest resources to acquire already.

7 Likes

That’s not a bad Season 3 for the game. Hopefully the Moana, and Inside Out franchises are in the Season 4 trials. I guess Robin Hood, and The Hunchback will form another merge trial.

1 Like

Ahhh thanks for the clarification.

It should be with the diamonds not appearing in the rewards screen but being accredited anyways

For a moment I trough you were bringing Zootopia as the next trials because Chinese New Year (Judy a Bunny and Bunny year)

2 Likes

Can it be stated if the evasion and tenacity added to disks is given to allies too?

4 Likes

I mean… technically 13 due to the anniversary toon, but to each their own I guess :man_shrugging:

Do you really want that many more toons? We have nearly 200 now!

2 Likes

Does it mean new characters from these franchises or are they just getting reworked??

1 Like

Great for King Louie and Pocahontas!!!

Overall, great patch notes and great hero!!

2 Likes

They’re becoming patchable which means they’ll be receiving new patch abilities!

4 Likes

Except the Zootopia ones as they already got their patches earlier on.

1 Like

I think they are coming for Patch abilities rank (or level or wherever the name is) 2

2 Likes

Yay!!! Best part of the update!

3 Likes

yay, time to ruin Zeus even more. like you didn’t mess him up enough when you nerfed his white skill, now you’re making him completely useless altogether. thanks 🫶🏻

9 Likes

I thought they meant 2 is coming for everyone. I sure hope this isn’t the case, as waiting even longer for a patch trial of one movie to come back will be grating.

1 Like

Let’s be honest. He was overused and all formation were about avoid his white skill/prevent white skill being interrupted.

7 Likes

eh Mulan Trial Event for Chinese New Year would have been nice, but I guess that´s not happening so lol.

5 Likes

Agreed. No more stun lock woot woot!

1 Like

We don’t know what the event trial would be.

@Nugget any clue what could be that you can share with us?

1 Like

@Loutre @Nugget

This… is the biggest issue with Patches at the moment
The average player is soooo confused with what is happening
I get a question on how to add patch rank 2 probably three times a week across servers - the tutorial is NOT clear
I know you are doing the survey - but based on historic timelines the impact of this will only be seen in 6 months

This needs to be addressed NOW
Players do not know how patches work!

6 Likes

Zeus deserved that nerf. And I am really happy that pb listened and nerfed the part of him which needed changes - his red skill. :heart:

7 Likes

Correction, the team themselves made him overused.

Seriously, if you hype the hero a lot (much more than any, really) and give megatons of resources… honestly, what do you expect? Everyone to ignore the hero, of course the usage would be off the charts, also given how he was 10x better than pre-nerf Mr.Big and Koslov… who now suck, to say the least.

12 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney