Patch Notes 4.6

love the lack of Invasion refresh/tier update/refresh as well.

you’ll be getting rid of all the arena crates, cw crates and coli crates next :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

These need to get rid of
They are useless in rewards and lock a hero for 9 weeks unnecessary

7 Likes

Or rather… players think they MIGHT know, but they most certainly don´t. Even I had problems with figuring you need to level up multiple patches to get Patch Power 2 to get the Patch Level 2 on heroes…

Even though after Battle Badges… something like that was expected.

7 Likes

yes, I know… I was making a point that they’ll do that before they even look at the overdue invasion refresh/update

1 Like

YES! YES! YES! They need to either go or be reworked.

Seriously though, they should ideally give hero chips of EVERY exclusive hero, then they´d have some value. But not lock one for 2+ months there. What a jail.

2 Likes

Fixed that for you :wink:

1 Like

… when is Mulan collection even going to be released, it was removed from roadmap like it’s in the game, but it’s not, and neither in the patch notes.

5 Likes

Speaking of which, whatever happened to that special invasion that was mentioned in the email sent out? We just gonna forget that ever happened or is it being saved for a later date?

8 Likes

Later date: 2024

2 Likes

Considering Heist is defunct since R8 (now almost 3 years!) and Invasion sort of too, I don´t expect anything.

They are most likely just dead for the team or some of the original premises upon which those modes were built went gone with the creators of said modes.

I guess it would either be next week or it would be the error PB team mentioned in the very next newsletter…
I hope for the former, but expecting the latter to be true.

4 Likes

I was expecting to see him because In one of the news letters I saw this year I kinda saw a picture of him in the background

1 Like

:eyes:

I mean it´s not even nearly the first time something was hidden in newsletter so… yeah, I guess.

1 Like

This nerf of Zeus will just make Mary more effective since he can’t ult as quick if opponent doesn’t have mad hatter

1 Like

Well of course

1 Like

the thing with invasion is now that Mayor just obliterates everything, there’s no fun it in. It’s literally just who can be bothered to sit there and click the most or who’s managed to sneak in an autoclicker. there’s no actual strategy in it anymore.
there’s nothing majorly wrong with heists tbh.

3 Likes

Wasn’t lilo like the first ever prize wall? And why her over pleakley @Nugget

3 Likes

Pleakley is allowed to suck…

3 Likes

What???

It is outdated
Takes wayyyyy to long (compare this to invasion where you get more rewards way fasted)
There is no strategy either because all the enemies were stuck in 2020
So therefore no team needed
You can solo a heist and all it does is waste your time

I dont even bother with heist 9 out of 10 days
Just not worth the time

7 Likes

Lilo sucks, and she will still because she gains no evasion/tenacity.

Her whole dodging doesn’t work once she is disabled…

Pleakley at least… does more.

2 Likes

Could also ask why sheriff didn’t get refreshed either he’s as old as pleakely I feel and robin needs the refresh cause he’s almost an original

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney