Patch Notes 4.6

Jumba, Lilo (altho she was the first prize walk and still new-ish) Stitch and Robin sound good for a refresh but Esmerelda doesn’t need one, she’s too new, she just needs her skill issue fixed and she’d be fine imo

She should be inmune to silence, her kit counters silence but she can be silenced. :grimacing:

2 Likes

They said previously some months ago that zeus was ok the way it was back then even if peoples complain the overpower and the red skills drain so people invest their money, time and resources to build him up and when finally the hero is upped they find out that he was to strong and need to be nerf not once but twice nice !

3 Likes

It atleast make him last more then 5 seconds lol atleast lilo can survive baymax 80% of the time

Esmeralda is older then lilo

That means Cinderella will be easier to get at the end of this year…

1 Like

no she isn’t. Lilo was the first Prize Wall

what disk are you using for Robin?

Lilo was august of 2021 Esmeralda was June of 2021 and sheriff was July of 2021

Gotta be honest, I’m disappointed it’s not Tiana. I also dislike Phoebus. Great hero improvements, though. Overall, mediocre update, in my opinion.

1 Like

The Nick one I believe

1 Like

@TherMasterStitch :eyes:

Yay, Evasion/Tenacity :chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend:

Sad that there are no new Arena/Coli heroes… :disappointed:

Tine to sauna :dash::sweat_drops::dash::sweat_drops:
frozen-snowman

Technically, I can also skip the animation while it’s open by click nothing on the bottom right.

That is your, @MaXxXx

Quote this to everyone notice.

1 Like

No Baymax nerf disappointing :-1:

3 Likes

Baymax doesn’t really need a nerf as much as Zeus did.

2 Likes

Im kind of disappointed because there is not a new arena and coliseum character and there were barely any characters that got a stat refresh but at least robin hood will be better as well as the others

cuando nos daran eventos de pruebas con algún equipo rojo… ya sea a hecho con los heroes amarillo y azul… solo nos falta con heroes del equipo rojo… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

With the recent Robbin Hood franchise patch I really hope that Prince John appear in the near future…Please :pray::pray::pray::pray:

Prince John would be a great addition. Also yay Phoebus, I guess. (I never watched the movie)

1 Like

It’s a great movie when you forget about the gargoyles!

I do want to watch it. It seems like a Disney classic.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney