Patch Notes 4.6

XD??

it’s outdated.
Bad rewards. Enemies are pathetic at R5 rank, when heroes goes up to Y23.
and takes too long.

5 Likes

I get that, but what I mean is, there isn’t anything wrong with it as it still works like it’s meant too. Invasion has tanked since Mayor hooked bc he literally just crushes everything. Heists aren’t worth the time of day, I’ll give you that. The disk power is abysmal compared to the levels heroes are at now. Disk power should be increased in all places it’s available, but invasion is in a serious need of an update

1 Like

Oh, no! Free rewards… so scary.
It’s not like some people found it too hard before.

3 Likes

All that matters is the tier rewards for invasion
And that is easy to get
Getting ranks and guild ranks is small for the rewards
Similar to heist, it is not worth the time

So the team made it easy to get the tier rewards, so they dont have to refresh the game mode - everyone is getting rewards - so happy

4 Likes

you must know some very silly players then bc it’s not rocket science

Patch 1 requires heroes to be at at-least R10 & you can patch them with essence from Franchise Trials (speaking of which, we have a daily for and can’t do it bc PB messed up the transition & made a week break between them instead of swapping them immediately like last time)

Patch 2 requires 15 heroes to be at Patch 1 before you can increase those said heroes to Patch 2

and so & so forth… what’s hard about that?

Then why you said heist is ok, and then giving sentences it isn’t, because heist is far from anything good, it’s a dead game mode since 2019 sadly.

2 Likes

Yeah ill tell the top 3 guilds you said so :wink:

Stitch is 5 years old almost
Robin Hood is nearly 4 years old
and pleakley and jumba are nearly 3 years old now just think about that.
Esmeralda sheriff and lilo came out within 3 months of each other in 2021. Poor sheriff and pleakley

3 Likes

Eww, just noticed that his cooldown won’t be reduced. Just eww.

2 Likes

you do that because it really isn’t that hard to understand :confused:

Audrey been locked up since July of 2022 over 6 months ago which is normal space for challengers rewards heroes. And lilo was the first ever prize wall and newest of all heroes on the list

2 Likes

I thought whole point of patch talents was to bring old heroes back to current day so if it is why isn’t pleakley included

1 Like

Pleakley will get a talent, he just wasnt in the refreshed stats hero list?

Yes but he’s beyond useless one of the worst characters in the game he had his 2 week of shine for invasion a while back but since then he’s irrelevant could classify him worse then Ralph

He is still pretty good

1 Like

Not with todays hardy heavy meta and mad hatter around

then you’re not using him right. Pleakley is a beast when used correctly

1 Like

And how his refresh would help him against this?

1 Like

This sounds exciting already. I’m surprised yet happy to have another character from Norte Dame, and I can see one certain villain be a possibility. This season 3 sounds interesting and cool, I’m most hyped for Robin Hood especially. And I’m especially surprised yet happy to once again have Zootopia come back for this season again!:star_struck:
There’s so much excitement for improvements and many more! And I’ll feel ready once it rolls along!:+1:

1 Like

Me too. I built him mostly for his super crit disk, but now I have more than one reason!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney