Patch notes and patch both days before patch taking effect

Polaris at one time ds had a roadmap and a time table for upcoming features plans updates when etc. Yes it said its the plan. Usually the plan was followed and occasionally some changes were made. But it was better than this!!! Please consider it.

We all thought 4 weeks cap. We spent on new heroes etc and now bam cap raise early most now dont have things to upgrade to red one. More saying they will quit. I mean if you want no more to quit. Give us an acceptable explanation.

I’m not @Polaris

2 Likes

Nope agree with you following it on for Polaris to read.

I’m honestly so glad you finally replied to me. I’m still skeptic and not completely content with the current proceedings, but honestly finally having a response again from you is good start. I’m also so glad to finally get some more transparency. If you mentioned these stuff earlier we would understand the decisions you make much better.

2 Likes

You’ve said you listen to feedback but all I see with every new patch is more complaints that new heroes are too powerful and the cap raises are coming too quickly. When you take these things to development does it fall upon deaf ears?

The way your game is growing though, is smaller. Why do you think you’ve had to merge servers if it is growing bigger or more popular?

Keeping up with the level and badge cap, as well as this new breed of overpowered heroes, it’s all very daunting. You spend time looking at what you can do with your resources and you realize you’re stuck unless each month you’re spending as much money as you might on a new console game. You realize if this constant push keeps found can either keep playing but get less competitive and relevant, or just call it a day and quit playing.

And staying competitive with arena coliseum and war isn’t all I’m talking about. Do you have any idea how hard city watch, surge, and invasion are becoming because of the combination of new heroes and higher levels/badge ranks? When you’ve been playing over a year and suddenly your best team can’t scratch a normal mode district 2 city watch team that has Jafar and pumba, it doesn’t make you want to try harder it makes you want to give up.

This latest contest even more a slap, as most players aren’t going to win every arena battle and be able to every city watch using Jack, Barbosa and Tia. Even if they do manage that, it’s still not going to hey them to the 1m point progress marker unless they purchase a large amount of diamond crates.

Yes, the top percentage of players will keep buying more and more to keep up, to stay on top and keep winning contests, but when everyone else has given up, their wallets will start to close too.

I understand that there are alot of things you do not change, cuz that is not the way to go.

It makes sense even! Like when I make a concept here on the forums and someone gives me a suggestion to change it, and I don’t. Why? Cuz thay is not the direction I wanted to take my concept.

Now that being said. If someone did not like my concept, they do not like it and that is up to them. So if you wish to go your own way?

Go ahead, good luck and I hope it proves to be for the better. However if the player base does not like it, then that is all them.

I know you are trying really hard, and I think you are doing a good job. :grin:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney