Patch Questions!

If it takes 15 patched heroes to unlock level 2, does that mean it will take 30 patched heroes to unlock level 3? Or would you need 15 patched heroes at level 2 to unlock level 3?

1 Like

40 heroes are needed at level 2

1 Like

Nope, we have a member who has his Baymax at level 3 and there are not 40 toons to unlock yet, so it must be something else.

1 Like

So leveling up a Patch increases the count to get to a level… so 33 heroes for level increases is enough to at least get to three and maybe even higher levels… people can just buy a ton of Patch and upgrade heroes to probably get to level 5 now like they said in the notes

1 Like

They are correct but maybe didn’t state it in the clearest manner. You need to patch 40 heros to get to patch level 3. They don’t have to be unique heros though. A single hero with 2 patches counts for 2 of those 40. Essentially each star on a patch skill counts as progress.

There are 33 patchable heros.

33 points for all heros at 1 star patch skill.
15 points needed to reach Patch level 2.

66 points for all heros at 2 star patch skill.
40 points needed to reach Patch level 3

99 points for all heros at 3 star patch skill.
?? points needed to reach Patch level 4

132 points for all heros at 4 star patch skill.
?? points needed to reach Patch level 5

I don’t personally know how many patches are needed for levels 4+5 but if I had to guess 75 and 120 seem plausible, both of which would be obtainable with the number of heros currently patchable, which aligns with mods saying it would be possible after the last update.

2 Likes

Hi team!!
Some feedback when you are back in the new year

Could you make it more clear which part of the talent will increase with Patch Levels?

For Cinderella this is clear because there is only one variable
However for Baymax for example, there are three variables:

• the % armor given
  • the duration of the additional armor
  • the cooldown

It would also be useful to see the new value in the upgrade screen, as each talent has a different increment.

Thanks!

3 Likes

I may be missing something on the info button, but when can a patch be applied to a patchable toon? Initially I thought they needed to be yellow as only these were available to me, but I now have Malificent at R18 accepting a patch. I am confused :confused:

1 Like

You can patch heroes from rank R10.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply. Where can that information be found?

1 Like

Only when you try to patch patchable hero below R10 there will be pop-up telling hero must be R10+.

Nowhere else.

2 Likes

Season 3… is coming soon, so there are a few questions. @Nugget

1. Will franchise trials give more essence?
  2. Will franchise deals give more hero/skill chips (and other items)?
  3. Will heroes have access to 2nd talent in the next season?
1 Like
  1. Yes next season’s trials T1 essence rewards will scale up
  2. For now, franchise deals will have the same items and values in them, with only the hero type in them changing.
  3. Players will have access to the 2nd talent in the next season!
7 Likes

Sad, it would be great if this deal would scale up, and at least give enough red skill chips to max red skill with maximum requirements which are increasing every 4 weeks.

Anyway, thanks for the answers.

1 Like

:frowning:

Ideally all deals should scale by a % every cap raise. It´s sad that it is not happening :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Ok I Think Christmas is coming In 2023

1 Like

Dont revive dead topics

It means not to reply to inactive topics, please don’t revive this, this is patch questions 2022, so go onto the recent one please

1 Like

Not sure what you mean
Since there is no recent one

1 Like

IMHO, the issue is less that someone has replied to this topic, and more that no one’s said anything relevant to the topic.

4 Likes

Well I don’t think you do
Since You seem to not understand that there isnt a recent patch questions topic
Also what does being here for 22 days have anything to do with anything?

4 Likes

Yeah, all that does is make him look further suspicious, since he already knew how to say and do this stuff the first few days he was here. Almost like he already had experience…and honestly, I’m surprised this account has been around as long as it has compared to the other ones.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney