Patch Trials

What rank heros are generally getting through level 10 of the unity patch trial? I three starred 9 early in the season, but I cannot beat 10 despite trying daily and boosting relevant heros. I need the 2nd tier patch essence so not beating it has become really frustrating. Losing both Shego and Sully to invincible Judy second wave made me decide it was time to inquire.

I’m using Shego (Y19), Ian (Y16), Randall (Y16), Sulley (Y12), and Ron (Y3), the highest I have from the featured franchises. All are patched, Red skilled, and battle badged. Any tips would be appreciated!

1 Like

How upgraded are their skills?

1 Like

Shego is at 325 all 4, Ian and Randall both about 285 all 4, Sulley about 225 all 4, Red skills are level 20-35 for those 4. Ron is a bit of a weak link.

1 Like

I think that’s the problem then. Skills and disks. I was able to beat the trials with a bunch of my heroes skills and disks maxed before their nerfs, so I was already prepared for the trial. You’ll probably need to increase your team level and upgrade them all for this.

How far though? What’s a rough average of power needed to clear level 10? I’ve been upgrading them, the team is just shy of 100m power currently. They can do the damage if given a chance, but they’re dying too fast against the buffs opposing team is getting from level 20 patching. Randall can sometimes get through to the second or third wave, but the frequent shielding by opponents is a problem.
Same team plows through level 9 without any issues at all. Bit unfair to patch opponents to 20 when you’re going for level 6-10 essence, in my opinion.

…your heroes are at 100 million total team power and you’re trying to beat that level?

Honestly, I don’t know what the average is. I already said that my heroes were at max skills and a couple of them with maxed disks, so that was why I was able to complete level 12 more easily. So…just upgrade them as much as you can ig? There’s no other advice I can give.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney