Patches, Talents, and Trial for the Wildcards

I think it would be good if all current and future Wildcards would be patchable, as they can’t go to any franchise trials, and are left behind. As for now, they are at a considerable disadvantage and nothing seems to change it.

All Wildcards could have a Wildcard Trial, and it would be a nice touch if this Trial would be a lifetime event, which would go during all seasons, and between seasons too, basically all the time.

@Samm

It would be good also for the new heroes from new franchises, for example, if Cruella or Luz Noceda were added, they would be immediately part of a trial and patchable… or as for now Jake Long.

7 Likes

Well this might still change if other heroes are added later?

Still a chance for at least 1 or 2 of them to receive another hero from their franchise

Soul, Bolt, Agent P in my opinion would be possible at least.

3 Likes

But some don’t have this opportunity, and those who have, can wait forever and nothing ever will be added.

I wanted to point out for example Merida, but she is weirdly missing from the Wildcard filter, so there is a bug too :slight_smile: another one would be Rocketeer.

It’s simply better if existing and all future characters wouldn’t need to wait who-knows-how-long and be on the same level as others.

5 Likes

Maybe another brave character is coming at some point and that’s why she’s missing? Like they pre filtered her out.

1 Like

Pocahontas is also among them

3 Likes

Oh, she too! Then it’s probably due to Princesses filter.

3 Likes

I could see it going a couple of different ways:

• Either the Wildcard franchise is treated as a regular franchise for patching at some point (perhaps accompanied by 2 repeat franchises because the amount off new patchable heroes at once would already be a high amount at that moment)
  • Or the Wildcard characters will be treated in Merge franchise trials. Perhaps 3 different Merge trials, each with 5 characters (so perhaps PerBlue is waiting until they have 15 of these characters to make them Patchable). Or if they start running out of 2-character or 3-character franchises to use in Merge Trials, they fill it up with 2 or 3 characters from the Wildcard franchise.
5 Likes

Or… maybe the team could prepare Patches and Talents for Wildcards and they could be available in every franchise trial @Samm

They are called Wildcards afterall. Like a Joker card.

6 Likes

This is pretty unfair in my opinion. The wildcards to deserve a patch trial. With the scarcity of stamina and in some cases XP, the least PerBlue could do is give them patch.

2 Likes

They probably will get them sometime

Would be nice if they just mixed them inbetween the rest one by one

2 Likes

That would also be a good idea.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney