Pay to win - server merge = game is dieing

Eh, I use a mix of the newer and older ones (mostly old-to-mid) and I can still handle the City Watch fine

I handle city watch fine. Maybe try to use different heroes

1 Like

I agree with alot of this. I went into city watch today (Super Hard Mode) made it to level 5 last area without issue, and then faced a randall boggs team with the Gaston badge, Level 70/5 Mods, and NONE of my toons could beat him 5 v 1. My Boggs was not only identical to the other, but i had more powerful mods and power. No matter what i threw at him, i lost everytime. This game is still alot of fun, and the CUSTOMERS make this an enjoyable DAILY experience. I think the devs or company will be the ones responsible for the low player counts and eventual death of this, what was fun game. It was the same way with the company GLU. They juiced all thier customers as much as possible until players quit so much thier game folded under them. What did they do? Just created another game and repeated. Most companies that produce these types of games generally only care about the numbers and thats it. I will give credit to PB when it comes to having @Polaris keep the info coming in on the boards atleast. And we can never complain they dont update the game enough right? :rofl:

Server : 2
Guild : Lions Den :lion:
Overall Rank : 4th
Vip Level : 20

1 Like

I’m handling City Watch fine if I don’t stumble over Randall or at times a tricky slow/freeze team. Gonzo can be a nuisance, too.
I care about team comps but thank you for the advice. Maybe you should tell me that’s I’m not strong enough to manage CW on hard mode as a daily task :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Since solo deals came into existence I haven’t made a single purchase since 11/29. They’ve ruined the value we’re getting from purchases which makes the grind even harder/pricier.

On the plus side I’ve saved at least $50+ so far :sparkling_heart::partying_face::tada:

1 Like

I have played this game for several months now and did not spend any money at all on The game. I have reached level 72 and am still progressing steadily. I know for a fact that you do not have to pay to play but you will not progress as quickly as you would if you payed. This does not mean that you have to pay to do anything though, Yes those who pay may have a slight advantage but pay to play is not a thing.

3 Likes

Because of a bug

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney