Pay to win - server merge = game is dieing

I’ve seen a lot of post complaining about the pay to win gap, and things are only getting worst. I remember being lvl 117 when the max level was 120, I was pretty close. But then, the bar raised to 125, then 130, 135, 140, 145, 150!! Now I am 134 and the Gap is growing bigger and bigger. And level is just one of the things. Hero colors, badges that costs 4k+ stamina! Heros flood, heros inconsistency (like a duck is stronger than. Maui) and hero unbalance ( each new hero is way stronger than the old ones), my team with 300k power with new heros beats a 600k wit older heros. The unbalance is ridiculously dishonest (because it is on purpose).
Well, I have some bad news, the latest thing that happened was the servers merge, and for those who didn’t noticed, that means the game is dieing. It means that it is not getting new gamers, and the reason is very simple, can you imagine starting the game now as a new user?! I play this game since the beginning, I regularly buy the basic monthly package, and I am not even close to the max level (which is basic) I am not talking about all other things that make a difference in the game, just the level. Again, can you imagine starting game now? Impossible… I stopped paying as it is not making any difference. And soon I will be out of the game. Disney hero knows that and they a throwing all these new and stronger heros, ridiculously raising the lvls so they can squeeze every last drop of our pockets from those who already spent so much that they won’t stop, until there is no more palyer in the game. The game is far from the original idea of strategy and now is all about the money, and they failed to balance those.

21 Likes

Isso não e nada considerando q tem semi Deus no jogo ou até um deus o Hades fraco perante a outros personagens sem força alguma, porém eles colocam novos heróis sempre mais fortes do q os antigos são pouco dos heróis inicias q ainda tem como usar no jogo, resumindo só quem gasta q vai conseguir acompanhar, uma das coisas sem lógica são as insígnias q cada vez precisa usar mais e além disso mais Gold, como se já não estivesse um absurdo o valor das habilidades depois do level 100, muito gasto pra elevar e poucos erops das fases e missões

6 Likes

There are many attractive(in movie) old characters.
Aladdin, Nick Wilde, Judy Hopps, Finnick, Shank, Scar, Buzz, Mickey Mouse and so on.
But most of old characters are too weak compared with new characters.
New characters always have too high stats(basic damage, skill power…so on). :joy:
I am waiting new characters. I expect next characters. But I hope those characters don’t have too high stats

3 Likes

Of course there are good old characters, but they usually are an auxiliary char in the team. You will rarely see three or even two old characters in a challenging team.

3 Likes

I mean Aladdin, Nick Wilde… so on ,… are too weak!
just attractive in movie !

2 Likes

Eu realmente me sinto decepcionada com o jogo,minha paixão é tão surreal que ainda tenho 7 contas mas já cheguei a ter mais…dessas invisto em 4 e garanto que mesmo comprando os pacotes mais em conta o custo somado é absurdo!!!
Infelizmente o jogo não oferece nenhum recurso suficiente para evolução sem investimento financeiro,isso está resultando em mais contas abandonadas e vocês não parecem se importar muito…resolvem o problema aumentando os valores,isolando promoções que antes casadas éram extremamente mais atraentes, usando uma desculpa que não convence de que assim podem oferecer várias ofertas e isso para gringos é acessível,mas para latinos americanos os valores são surreais a ponto de custar quase meio salário mínimo!!!
Ainda não parei de jogar,(embora esse pensamento seja diário) porque ainda tenho a esperança de que o jogo volte a ser divertido e acessível para quem gasta e quem não gasta…mais empatia PERBLUE por favor!!!
Dessa maneira o único futuro para esse magnífico jogo é o fim precoce e lamentável…

5 Likes

Isso está ficando chato mesmo… personagens novos muito acima dos antigos… acaba gerando muita rotatividade… não dá pra se divertir… apenas fica a loucura de que tem que evoluir… de diversão vira obrigação
Os preços estão altos
Orememos que melhore pois o jogo tem muito potencial

3 Likes

O Jogo está ficando cada dia pior para oa que não gastam,não tem vantagens nenhuma, além da dificuldade que se encontrar em pegar discos,ouro,insígnias, enfim,muito complicado para jogar,estamos semore atrás! Heróis novos todas as semanas é ridículo, você nem começou a tentar upar um herói e já vem mais.

3 Likes

Pacotes surreais para a realidade do brasileiro.
Alguns custam 30% de um salário mínimo.
Diferença enorme de poder entre os heróis novos e os antigos, quem paga mais vence, quem tem os heróis mais atuais vence, o investimento de hoje é lixo amanhã porque logo surgirão heróis mais fortes.
Surto difícil demais, Invasão difícil demais, tudo para vivermos comprando pacotes de atualizações que no começo do jogo eram raros e hoje são oferecidos muitos por dia.
Os jogadores brasileiros vão abandonar o jogo assim, muitos amigos já abandonaram, deixou de ser divertido e virou apenas jogo para gente rica.

4 Likes

The game is no longer about strategy, finding the right team composition, what hero is the counter, timing skills, etc. Now is about rushing for the newer heros, and that’s it.

1 Like

Old heroes are getting a buff and red skills soon.

1 Like

There is no balance in a game in which one hero can defeat an entire team.

7 Likes

Realmente sinto um enorme desprazer no rumo que o jogo vem tomando… Tive muitos companheiros que já pararam, e eu já toquei 8 ACC simultaneamente…
Hoje mantenho 03, mas ainda assim muito desanimado e desconfortado… Está cada vez mais mercenário e menos divertido.

Again with this Chicken Little mentality…

Polaris has personally said that Perblue has no plans on stopping the game anytime soon and plans to keep going for years to come. The server merges are a natural consequence of newer players being added to new servers.

And I’ve often thought of what it’d be like to start the game at this stage - sounds like fun. I played from nearly the beginning so I more-or-less unlocked the characters in the order they were released, but imagining unlocking a mixture of the older and newer characters as I went sounds really interesting. I guess that’s a novelty I could only get on restarting, but even so, playing with the greater variety of characters can only be a good thing, right?

3 Likes

I like your optimism. I really like this game and often think that it could be fun to start over. I think that they keep raising the max levels and things so that those people that are at the top and maxed out can keep going. I was kind of sad though that my guild was a much lower rank when the servers merged but now we work to get back on top.

3 Likes

You believe that?

1 Like

Venho aqui deixar minha insatisfação…
Amo esse jogo♥, mas está ficando cadê vez mais difícil acompanhar o aumento das classificações dos heroes, não consigo vigores suficiente para subir,o jogo ficou ainda pior, a invasão não consigo passar, o surto mal consigo fazer.
Bom, visto que somente quem gasta dinheiro no jogo que consegue subir, e quando digo “gastar dinheiro” é no sentido de muitoo dinheiro.
Bom, várias pessoas que conheço estão querendo parar de jogar, tirando os que já parou de jogar, e até mesmo quem gasta dinheiro no jogo está parando de jogar.
Enfim, pois não vai restar muitos,porque está cada vez mais inviável jogar.
Tenho várias contas, e já desistir de algumas, e pelo andamento,vou ter que para de jogar de vez .Pois já não estou conseguindo acompanhar e consequentemente vou alertando meus amigos que ainda jogam. Arrumem isso ai,por favor.:broken_heart::pensive:

1 Like

Well, do the maths ($$). How much you think you would spend to get 4 or five team to lvl 150. If you think a newer player would spend that, you are crazy.

About the servers merge, what you said just doesn’t make any sense. More ppl, more servers… That’s obvious.

About Polaris, of course he would say that. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, but do you think this is ok? The time and effort just for the dumpster? You can’t seriously use heroes from the 2nd or 3rd generation to complete City Watch. If you don’t have the newer OP ones you can as good stop playing altogether.

Yes, I stopped paying on S5 over a year ago because it wasn’t making a difference if I had the monthly or not. The gap grew non-proportional.
But those completely OP heroes lately? If you don’t pay, you don’t play. That’s the gist of it.

2 Likes

Well my main team isn’t that high level yet so who knows? Certainly I know you don’t need to be level 150 to have fun

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney