PB Servers 21/22 need a Rollback

Dear PB,

This situation is not ok. The solution is not ok. You know it is not ok! It was not fixed, and everything is broken. I understand you cannot offer refunds but a rollback is the only way to fix this mess.

Brand new players for anywhere from $5 - $40 were allowed to reach level 140 in minutes during a triple XP event. It has taken a lot of us a year.

Some of us purchased the stamina and had it taken away, replaced with items we would not have spent our hard-earned money on. Others never even got the chance. The balance on our servers is completely ruined.

I have seen some users reporting that they still have 1,000 stamina left. Which means even the fix might have been broken.

I know you have said you won’t do anything else, but do you believe this is fixed and right? Because your players don’t, and I think everyone responsible for fixing it know it’s not a good fix.

Here are my suggestions

1. Rollback to before this mess started. It is the only way to fix this.

2. Those who purchased deals should get an adjusted deal, including the original gems/boxes, 250 stamina (instead of 4.5k), and the compensation package as already announced.

3. Offer the compensation deal to everyone who never got the glitched deal.

4. Provide the free stamina and a few extras to all.

Please, do the right thing Per Blue And make this situation equal for all! Prove to your player base that you do value our opinions, time, and money we have invested.

2 Likes

We don’t need another thread for this.

8 Likes

Heartily Agreed, StarKey.

They have compounded a glitch/mistake with several more mistakes.

PerBlue. Fix what you’ve done rightly.

2 Likes

There’s already a discussion thread for the S21-22 Premium Stamina issue. Please keep the discussion there!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney