Pegasus Video

I made a YouTube video about the new Pegasus hero. Feel free to check it out!

Click Here for the Pegasus Video:
:point_right:(https://youtu.be/wulIuiDGhds):point_left:

1 Like

And this is why PB don’t change - people willing to randomly buy any old bad deal to get a new hero a few hours earlier than they would’ve, despite not even wanting the character in the game :man_shrugging:

To spend 100 diamonds just buy the 50 diamond stamina boost twice, you won’t get better value any other way and especially not for gold.

6 Likes

To be honest I didn’t make a rational decision looking back! Looking back buying stamina with the diamonds would be more useful than buying gold because I can already farm lots gold in way better ways!

1 Like

I fell like Perblue losing their talent and for them to get back on their feet, they need to add something new to the game because just one hero isn’t good enough

3 Likes

I feel like they are also on a smaller budget because some recent heroes feel like reskins even if their separate characters in the Disney universe such as Negaduck thankfully it’s not as bad as Sorcerer’s Arena where they will just add straight up reskins as Speer are characters!

Yeah and before the game started to tank it was great until they started to remove the sign in hero and the last sign in hero was Milo and it last year July 2022

3 Likes

Sign in heroes sound really cool! I wish I played when they still did that!

2 Likes

Btw, when did you start playing the game?
Mine is August 2021.

It wasn´t very cool though. That´s why it was changed.
The amount of hero chips the “old sign in” gave was like 60 at best, which would only give you a 2* hero.

I started playing June 2018

1 Like

Geez, that’s a LOT of experience!

1 Like

I started playing in March 2023!

Funnily enough, I started playing in late July 2019. Just over 4 years now.

1 Like

I started playing July 2021, just one month before you.

1 Like

Ah, good to know!

Cool info!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Š Disney