Perblue! Bury the DEAD!

@Queen_Kate, I would understand if a lot of players wouldn’t mind this especially if they have reached very far on levels and not making an alternative accounts. I gave up on suggesting to delete these guilds and instead mind my own guild like what the other post said. It just concerns me that I cannot find the guild that’s best for me. I mean, when I search for guilds, I always look at it’s country so that it’s timezone would fit my play time. But of course, I don’t want to join a guild that is not active for a long time. And unfortunately, these are still being shown to new players.

I wonder, what’s the use of these kind of guilds to new players? They aren’t able to claim it anyway because they don’t have any position.

And like the previous post, Perblue may not be able to determine the percentage of active players in a server, so they think it’s active when it’s not.

I made an account to other servers a lot of times, but ended up deleting my account because the server is silent and has only few active members.

That’s my concern.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney