Perblue! Bury the DEAD!

Hi there, Perblue! It seems like you haven’t take a look on these guilds for a long time, so I’m going to show it to you.

Perblue, I’m asking you to bury these guilds now, or our health may be affected by them. For me, it doesn’t look like they will wake up soon. I just took out three, but there are plenty of them in the server. I’m hoping that someday you would give these guild a proper burial (in all servers).

6 Likes

Okay, I’m sorry. Then let me change my previous feedback into something like this…

Perblue! Please can you filter the search results? I mean, when I search guilds, there are more DEAD guilds shown to me than the ACTIVE ones. Players should have an option to hide dead guilds in their search results especially if there are only few active guilds in the server.

4 Likes

Well, and what if the dead one rises? I think it would be better to filter those where all players are inactive for at least a week, but not calling them dead. Who knows.

Guys the dead guilds are already buried under new ones

1 Like

I have an idea, if you/anyone can join the guild, then you/anyone could take over leadership since no one was active right? Then you (being the anybody you) could dis band the guild right? Or even kick the original member?

Just asking
:innocent:

Nope you’ll need to be an officer to claim guild leadership within one week of a guild leader’s inactivity.
Members and veteran’s don’t count.

1 Like

If I’m not mistaken it was showing 200+ days so anyone can claim leadership

I don’t think that’s how it works, but if it works you’ll have a successful vigilante career on your server

2 Likes

I have my own guild to worry with. However I was just pondering if someone by chance ran across something like the original poster saw aka an abandoned guild what if anything could be done? Hypothetically that is.
:innocent:

1 Like

As of now, nothing could be done to those guilds since there’s no officers or champions to claim the leadership and members (even veterans) have no power to claim leadership. When you look for other guilds, these are the kind of guilds that is shown to players.

3 Likes

@NCTzen_Haechan & @DODO_MASTER Sorry I stand corrected I went back & checked and you both are quite right.
Thanks for giving me a better understanding.

2 Likes

It actually does affect us, cause PB thinks all servers are healthy when they’re not. More and more people quit every day. Accounts like this are the exact reason we can’t get a merger when we need one

1 Like

Maybe you’re not aware of this, @Filadae_Djaq.
I made a lot of accounts on other servers. When you’re a starting player and you unlocked the guild, these are the ones shown and recommended to you by Perblue. Only a few of the list is an active guild. So the issue here is a filter to be able to hide these guilds and choose the guild that the player really wants.

1 Like

Or you can ask for an active guild on global.
Learn how to socialize people :wink:

2 Likes

Finally someone who is basically supporting me!

Although, descisions are so hard to make for global…

Guess you haven’t been on global lol everyone claims their guild is active cause they have 5 active members and need more

4 Likes

I wont post the state of server 12 but the top 200 guilds arent even active some have 0 active

Global chat lol. :smiley:
Not all guilds are active on global chat, And most of them have high requirement. The guilds that are offered to me is not beneficial for me.

1 Like

@NCTzen_Haechan Just a question & an observation. I’ve been watching this thread & I was even curious to an extent. But the more I observe I get the feeling this is a point of contention some people seem to genuinely not want these (guilds in name only) not to be exposed/filtered/closed for some reason. And my question is why? What benifet would these ghost guilds be to the server? Whatever server they’re on. And why or how do they help? I mean I can see how they are a waist of time & trouble for a person searching for a guild to join. And it’s a hassle trying to wade through them to find a legitimate guild. But are they somehow included in some stats or something? Are they helpful in the numbers or just why are some forum members so atament about leaving them alone? Just an observation.
I don’t understand how they are a benefit to anyone.
It makes people want to take a closer look.
:eye:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney