PerBlue increases skill cost once again!

Hah. My post was flagged and hidden. Not editing it. I feel it was respectable, on topic and didnt violate any guidelines. I didn’t use any foul language (used *** as needed). It needed to be said and due to the :heart:s, others feel the same about their lack of response, even a “were looking into it” would be considerate at this point. So continue hiding it, whoever flagged it doesnt want to hear the harsh truth. Will continue replying to this topic and speaking my mind.

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure the 6k gold increase in skill update does NOT start from lv 140. Please check my picture above about Mal. You can see that, skill cost for her skill at lv 134 and 133 are 216k and 210k respectively…

I have tried at lv 130 to lv 131 and the skill cost update costs 6k gold more at each level so I think it must happen at some point lower than lv 130. I have tried to update my Aladdin’s white skill and as you can see, at lv 106 and lv 107, the skill cost only increase at 3k gold…

4 Likes

If they want to make an increase like this, fine. But that also includes adjusting the entire game as well to compensate for the inflation. Not keep it the same. Increase the rewards for the players. Increase the gold rewards for check in, city watch, surge districts, increase the credits in crates, FINALLY update the diamond crate upgrades area (remember that? Where youd get random rewards for opening diamond crates? That ended at LEVEL 60). They are barely doing any of these things to compensate for this increase. Yet they are releasing hoards of new heroes, increasing the level caps, and increasing the skill costs. Thats whats making this game completely unmanageable and frustrating for alot of players. We’re telling them what we need and its barely being taken into consideration. So they just throw out more"solo" deals asking for more money.

8 Likes

wasn’t me, but I can understand why - the game decision is nothing to do with the support team, and expecting a response within 2 days (before the weekend), when the CS manager is away doing volunteer work and there aren’t any other particularly active forum agents, might be a little entitled. Having a fairly rude rant at them isn’t going to resolve the original post :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

@Yunno
You are correct! It does start before skill level 140! Then it’s even worse than I’d noticed. The increase must represent something close to 500.000.000 gold

EDIT: The increase for those 10 extra level represent 47.5M to all the 88 heroes. So not close to 500M yet, but it’s over 300M in total

@Pipsqueak
Didn’t know @Polaris was away, but we still have @Elliot who is also a support agent

3 Likes

5 days. Ive seen the support agent posting and replying to others in that time. Nothing to do with entitlement. Like I stated, a simple “were currently looking into it thanks for waiting while the manager is away” is sufficient.

Im aloud to rant and talk about this. And possible solutions to it. Doesnt make me entitled. But thanks for your useless feedback (to me) to the topic at hand.

3 Likes

A long time ago, for some reason, they allowed us F2P to have double drops from ports by watching ads. I was really happy by that decision because I lacked of serious amount of god. And you know what happened? The infamous cost increase came! Compare to what we earn, those changed were huge

Some updates ago, they increased the drops from all ports level (I’m not about to argue the amount of that increase here, though I’m pretty sure everyone has the same opinion about that). And now, we found out that, at some point of the game, skill cost from each lv has increased…again!

Why do things always end up like this? Why can’t we, just once, have our income increased without anything changed for the worse? Is that too much to ask? And why do they always think that we have too much gold, mean while the truth is, we never have enough?

It took them 1 sec to increase the cost, but exp, gold from dailies, sign-in, war rewards have been the same since forever, with no change in sight??? Why is that???

9 Likes

Seems incredibly fishy. I always thought it seemed like the skills were getting extremely expensive. Communication in general has been abysmal, even for Perblue standards.

Lately I’ve gotten the impression that Perblue is getting desperate and rushing level cap increases, weird innovations and new heroes like no tomorrow. This resulted incomplete Patch notes were they somehow always failed to mention important changes like the solo deals becoming active on all servers and announcing ONE hour before the weekly invasion that the setup would be completely different.

And now we had to find our for ourselves that they might have increased the skill level costs again behind our backs without mentioning it at all? I’m really curious how they will address this. Knowing them, they’ll probably intent to sweep this under rug and ignore us, like we’re used to by now.

14 Likes

If I remember right, the port mode did get a increased resource not too long ago, but yeah now it seems like they are kind of trying to get back the gold that we would get from the increase fin terms of those who are over level 140.

2 Likes

that would be pretty standard practice - ever since the change to Trials where we now receive all the bits, I find myself suddenly needing a lot more of the various older bits and running out where I never did before. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This is about gold requirements. An honest developer should make it known - period. Please don’t start with challenges now. This is done and I suppose everyone is appreciating it.

4 Likes

The post’s almost 1 week old and yet not a single word from PerBlue.

We need a position here to clarify all this mess guys @Polaris @Elliot

5 Likes

Was going to say that. “Entitled” of us (paying customers) indeed. The audacity for wanting answers.

4 Likes

They’ve been replying to posts (that have been up for less than a few hours) for over a day as well. :thinking:

1 Like

So. 1.61 million total to increase a heroes skill from 130 to 135. Does the current situation in game to what we are currently receiving look fair to anyone? Not including the cost it takes for equipping badges at this level!

Look at the total for 5 levels. This is insanity for the “rewards” we receive versus the “solo deal” trash we get thrown in our faces. Ill upload the cost per level on a character shortly.

4 Likes

This is happening same with energy drinks too. Just check the amount of xp required as well at different levels. There has been a increase in that too. Xp drinks are obtained even much lesser than gold. In ports I get measely 16 nitro drinks every other day. Check the amount of xp required to lvl from 129 to 130 and then 132 to 133 in below screenshots. It increased from 13000 to 21000. I noticed this so far ago but didn’t say as I knew it’s no use. Now we have 89 characters and still no upgrade on amount of drinks we receive.

7 Likes

And you want to know how much itll cost after 155 for drinks to level 1 character to 156 once they increase the cap?

1.01 MILLION!

1 Like

Gold price increases. 150 to 155. :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

7 Likes

I don’t know how these are going to help me lvl up my coli team of 15 heroes.

4 Likes

They eliminated getting items like double badge drops from the weekly quest rewards. Extra stamina is NOT the same. I would consider myself in the dolphin range of spending, but Perblue seems to be alienating everyone except the whales.

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney