PerBlue, let's talk

Max stamina is now 1980 (at level 195). A new stamina gets added every 36 seconds.

Edit: This is from Server 1.

Oh thank you for pointing on that the change is to 36 seconds rather than 30 seconds :-). Will go and adjust my numbers.

Edit: Should have fixed my numbers now even if not 100% accurate they should at least be closer now after the change.

Well 21… we dont seem to have much going…
Its like no increases here at all like 15 stamina …

You didn’t get the free generating stamina increased either?
If so, if so ouch and too bad :-(.

You should at least be able to check by clicking on the stamina bar.
The old time was 1 stamina per 2 mins, now it should be 1 stamina per 36 seconds.

Not quite, the old stamina generated 1 stamina in 55 sec on S5 if I remember correctly. Before that adjustment it was about 2.5 mins.

Might have been the case, but I can say that I am sorry for if I remembered incorrectly ;^^.
When did they change it to 55 in server 5 though?

I know it was around 2 mins if not 2 mins and 30 seconds before that.

1 Like

Max leveled 140 in s21 and its 1 stamina every 3 minutes here WITH NO INCREASES

Closing f2p p2w gap btw @Polaris🙃

Ah I see and yeah, that’s a pretty slow gain rate for stamina yeah :-(.
Definitely a bit of an ouch, but hopefully you all will get your stamina gain rate as the level caps increases and that the wait don’t feel that long.

Server 21 here to confirm… still getting 1 stam every 2 and a half minutes

1 Like

nah it was 2 min 36 seconds… then before the stamina and invasion update it was 1 min 36s…
now it is 36 seconds

Also @Polaris may I ask what happens when you have no hero to master anymore? does the mastery daily quest vanish or still continues to lay around despite being unable to get it?

Additionally, is the team considering some new collections as Pirates of the Caribbean, Frozen, Tangled, Winnie the Pooh, Mickey and Friends, Aladdin, Lion King, Hercules, Mulan, Tron, Lilo and Stitch, Beauty and the Beast, The Nightmare before Christmas and Muppets?
I suppose all of those franchises that have 3 characters could work as Alice in Wonderland collection (which kinda needs an update itself too, since it can have additional mastery level in every tier).

5 Likes

I see, thanks for the info :-).

Guess the stamina gain rate have been changed a few times more than I knew.

1 Like

Or perhaps villains?

3 Likes

Those too. @Disney-Fan

Could I ask @Polaris the team to look into the stamina and character chip bundles. It really hurts seeing a Mr.Incredible bundle for 216 diamonds (16 chips, 13.5 diamond/chip) together with Jack Sparrow bundle for 1125 diamonds (25 chips, 45 diamond/chip).
If all old characters were priced at what Mr.I bundle is and Mulan and such new characters would be priced at about 30-35 diamonds per chip, that will be good.

Same with stamina bundles. Best are like 594 diam. for 20 premium stamina or 1188 diam. for 40 premium stamina. In this manner, free stamina that is now given throughout the day would be worth 900-ish diamonds in the bundle.

Also, Get More Stamina needs a serious bump, please.

4 Likes

How is the stamina increase scaled now? Anyone know?
I’m also on server 9, and I’ve had no change there.

@Polaris now that I see the improved mod power rewards I got some questions.

1. Did the team hear us upon calling that the upgrade pieces are simply not enough at all? I see the amount didn´t change just got more spread out in tiers and that saddens me.
    Couldn´t be all types of mod upgrade pieces up in an invasion with a certain mod? Like Reality, Armor and Shield upgrade in HP Mod invasion, all Skills upgrades in SP mod Invasion etc.?
  2. I see that the Mod Power doesn´t scale after Tier 35, being stuck at 12,500 per tier. Couldn´t it scale further? (12,800; 13,200; 13,600; 14,000; …)

Apart from those two things, great upgrade to the rewards.

8 Likes

@Polaris everything fair and balanced (a pic from one friend on Discord):

31-33 levels and 3-4 rank difference… seems legit

4 Likes

Well… honestly not surprised. 5 strong characters against 5 of the worst (Vanellope has no red skill so won’t call her good here)

4 Likes

I don´t ask whether you are surprised or not… 30ish levels and 4 rank difference is still a lot of power creep even for the worst teams.

1 Like

They should buff the old heroes so they are able to counter or at least survive attacks from new heroes.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney