PerBlue, let's talk

Another idea: Excess chips for the characters can be sold for 10,000 gold each. @Polaris

Some people have chips for characters they will never use (from crates for example) and could use more gold instead. Skill Chips are possible to sell, why not Hero Chips?

You could always use those chips to upgrade mods and then reatune to another hero?

Not when you have like 100 of Heroes having lot of excess chips and so few mods, upgrades and stuff.

This is way too low.

4 Likes

A hero chip would have to be worth like 20m for me to even consider selling any - they are much harder to come by than gold!

8 Likes

Yes exactly. I’d rather spend gold to get extra chips rather than sell chips. Except Genie, can afford to sell 400+ chips for a character I never use :joy:

5 Likes

Well, let´s be reasonable. The least one can buy a hero chip for is 18,800. Hence why I suggested 10,000 to sell. It´s less (as it should be by logic!) but not by much.

Let’s lay I have 869 surplus Mike chips. If I were to sell them for 10,000 gold, I’s get 8.69M gold, which isn’t a lot, really :grimacing:

3 Likes

Multiply that by 20 characters and you got about 20 dollars deal worth of gold.

And what kind of player has over 800 chips for over 20 heroes? I only have 2.

3 Likes

well I got over 800 for 5, over 600 for another 8, over 500 for another 7 so…

not far from reality

and I am not even a whale…

I have over 400 for Genie. Just that.

Well, the idea ain´t meant to give you a truckload of gold. Just a possibility to get some.

I prefer no such than laughable and another annoying thing released by PB.

I think 200,000-500,000 coins per chip would be a reasonable amount, since if you have 100 chips you don’t want you can get 20 Million coins from that.

10,000 coins seems way way way way way way way too low, if chips were selled for 10,000 coins each, then 100 would give 1 Million which isn’t alot.:grimacing:

2 Likes

Well, I came across this pic.
That would be ideal victory pose for Mulan @Polaris. I kinda wonder why it isn´t in game. Mulan just forgot to smile.

5 Likes

Those team comp suggestions are…interesting :face_with_monocle::man_shrugging:

From the heroes listed I’d probably go Mulan, Hook, Kristoff, Donald, T&P

7 Likes

I’d say to not underestimate Violet here - she works on shields, which Mulan loves

5 Likes

Maybe, I don’t think I’ve ever encountered a strong enough Violet to appreciate her :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I simply love your post about hero balancing. Just brilliant!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney