PerBlue, let's talk

I did mean an extra tab for it or an own page that shows what badges drops from each stage.
Something like this in the game at least would be nice I think as it would help make the badge grind a lot more convenient :-).

9 Likes

@Polaris any word on addressing these issues or the State of the Game post?

1 Like

So this last patch was supposed to increase gold from the buy more, I dont really see the x4 aspect of it :joy:

I’ve put them into the State of the Game post, and I’m hoping to post that today.

This increase wasn’t communicated properly. I apologize for that.

The gold in ‘buy more’ isn’t just a set amount, but runs through a calculation that includes the level scale. In this case, the base amount wasn’t increased but the level scale was increased by 4x. Again, I apologize for the patch notes not presenting that correctly. I’ve confirmed that the scale was increased by 4x, so the amount of gold being distributed is correct.

7 Likes

Hopefully! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for informing us Polaris and hope you manage to post the State of the Game post today if you are able to :-).

4 Likes

Reviving this topic.

@Polaris excuse me? I got 1,005 surge tokens in standard before an endless started… now 630. Is that a joke for more effort?
I guess I am getting S2 and S9 vibes already. The token amount is just meh. Should be doubled as gold did although I couldn´t really get hold of how much gold I earned in the Surge. That should be clarified. I know something is gotten when defeating the line up and something stored. I believe we should get the data of how much we “earned” as well as the stored.

2 Likes

The gold amount on that screen is the bonus gold for the end of the Surge. The gold that you collected from the individual district battles is not included in that total. During the Surge, you can see how much gold you’ve earned from the districts on the overlay at the top:

The number of tokens awarded is based on the number of regions cleared. To earn more tokens, work with your guild to clear more regions.

In such a case, I´d suggest dropping one region from being able to progress further in the new Surge.
One still has to clear four out of 6 regions for the new “wave” to come. But the key with the new Surge is that instead of clearing (N-9) areas depicted… as was before… we have to clear (N-5).
I find this a real problem of why people earn 50-60% less surge tokens than before with the same, if not higher effort.

1 Like

The scaling of stamina to craft badges must be addressed! If cap raises keep coming then the resources should stretch farther when increasing characters.

2 Likes

With the new map in Endless Surge, you should get a new wave by clearing 3 regions, not 4. If it’s still asking you to clear 4 regions before starting a new wave, that sounds like a serious bug.

As for the tokens, just speaking from personal experience: before Endless Surge, I’d generally get from 700 to 1000 surge tokens, depending on how hard the surge was that day (about half the time, we’d clear 20 waves). I’ve been getting more or less the same number with Endless Surge ever since it started, though now it varies from 600 to 1200. I think if you clear as many waves in the new surge as you did before, you should be getting about the same number of tokens, so that may be worth keeping an eye on, if possible.

I know @Polaris that as acknowledged by the team or support the offers are given based on what people buy, but… why not always offer some wide range of different stuff at least.

I have been waiting for a Crate Solo deal (Red/Yellow team or Tank/Damage role) for €5 literally for decades. Yet what the game shoehornes me is:

Contest Raid Deal (I know… that one´s for everyone)
Stamina/Gold deal (€5)
Stamina/Cosmetic Crates deal (€20)
Raid deal (€20)

like… I don´t need Stamina, nor the double items or heck… (a pure mistake from the beginning) Cosmetic Crates, but I want to unlock Maximus or get some chips for Jack Sparrow, Dash and other Damage Heroes or Mr.I and other tanks…

I find the current deal policy rather uneven. Would suggest always giving a Stamina/something deal and a deal with crates rather than hero chips.

I’m sorry, I think I’ve been getting the $5 crate deals that should have been sent to you, since they’re being offered to me about twice as often as usual lately. Right now, I’m just waiting on the ~2k stamina refills for $5 that’s supposed to pop up after not buying anything for a long enough time (a month?), but it looks like it’s not going to come before the contest is over, so I may just wait 6 more weeks before buying anything.

I haven’t seen that one in like 3 months at least

If that 2k stamina was a staple I would drop the pull. But 600? That´s a no from me, PerBlue.

well played…

although I see:
stamina worth €18.29
crates worth €21.07
useless chips (I´d say chests together can get more than the inclusion)
kinda useless mods
somewhat useless disk power

quite useless diamonds
vip rings

Conclusion: if it were priced at €20-€30 it would be worth a shot… this way not really.

Just sharing with everyone, I have started this Excel to see how the deals progress.

It´s for the servers 1 to (I think) 17.

Can do 18, 19, 21, 22 below if wanted.

1 Like

S21 no battires no mods no crates 150 chips 100 usd

No one buys that yet it stays

I only want to write down deals for $5, $10 and $20

Or just change the drop rate to something better

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney