PerBlue Out of Office 11/24 and 11/25

Hello everyone! The PerBlue offices will be closed on Thursday (11/24) and Friday (11/25) for American Thanksgiving. This means @Nugget and I will not be responding here and support may be a bit slower than normal. We will be back on Monday 11/28.

Hope everyone has a great day!

21 Likes

:snowflake::maple_leaf: — Happy Thanksgiving, PB — :maple_leaf::snowflake:
8111244_77079

Well, the weather is starting to get cold lately :exclamation::exclamation:

10 Likes

Happy thanksgiving everyone! :smiley:

2 Likes

This has me a little worried about Bellwethers Prize Wall launch since if there are bugs, the fixes will take a while. Hoping this isn’t the case but I’m a worry-wart :woozy_face: Anyways Happy Thanksgiving Holidays to you guys!

We do have people on call for issues like this! I’ll be on call to watch for bug reports, but will not be responding

6 Likes

Oh thank you for clarifying :hugs:

2 Likes

This is the same during our winter break. We have 2 weeks off, but we also have an on call sign up sheet to make sure nothing game breaking happens.

6 Likes

Well I’ll probably be fine anyway. But like I said for any holidays, Happy Thanksgiving! :maple_leaf:

4 Likes

6 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!
Enjoy the roast turkey, the mashed potatoes, the uh…um…the apple pie (?), and all the good stuff!

3 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving!

4 Likes

Alright and Happy Thanksgiving @Loutre and @Nugget hope your Thanksgiving you two! See ya on Monday 11/28! :slightly_smiling_face::+1::heart::turkey::poultry_leg:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney