PerBlue Winter Break Dates 2023

Hello everyone! We’re starting our Winter Break on Friday 12/22 and coming back into the office on Monday 1/8! Support times may be longer than normal and I will not be active on the Forums (I may check without responding, but please submit a ticket whenever you run into an issue!)

Hope everyone has a great holiday and happy New Year!

sledding

31 Likes

Thanks! Hope you all have a great holiday too!

10 Likes

Ahhh… holiday, my holiday favorites of the year.:heart:

7 Likes

Have a great holiday & a happy new year!
php1Nhq2Z

7 Likes

Have a great holiday and a happy new year

6 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy new year’s see you in next mouth January 2024

6 Likes

Enjoy! :santa:t2:

Can’t wait to see what comes in 2024

4 Likes

Bring up with the last of this year’s Patch Notes before you leave, OK?

Have a beautiful holiday! Best wishes on you Perblue, merry christmas :santa:

3 Likes

Enjoy your Christmas!

3 Likes

Maligayang Pasko at Manigong Bagong Taon (Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year), PerBlue! Enjoy the holidays!

5 Likes
2 Likes

I hate to throw a complaint right at break time but … 17 million stamina per reset on a very moderate rewards trial??? Forget the massive inflation of a roughly 600% increase in reset cost over ANY prior trial and look at the simple fact that for Christmas you presented a special trial and then instantly priced ALL F2P and pretty much anybody but mega-whales out of having access to ANY extra resets. The rewards themselves are middling at best but the reset cost … I’m speachless … merry Christmas :pensive:

7 Likes

We all want to wish you a very merry Christmas as always. I hope you’ll close with the release of 5.8 announcements including a cap raise and some bug fixes.

Maligayang Pasko at Manigong bagong taon sa lahat! (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all).

1 Like

Two and a half weeks of break? I wish my job did that :sob:

3 Likes

We’ve hit the end of winter break, so now is the time to get back to work. Our next break is President’s recess.

What are you talkin’ about man?

Does PB ever get the week off during President’s recess, or Spring Break?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney