Petition/Vote to stop R19 Rank

The only rank I wanted was Gold+0. I definitely do not want R19

I think that overall, it wasn’t right for them to put up yellow and then break the color rule, but this seems a little extreme, don’t you think? It is just a color and you will still have the same power and such with a Red 19.

No, because I wanted to end raising many characters at Yellow. And likely many others as well, so apart from the “we need more testing” there is a smell of “we want more money” in R19 too.

5 Likes

I agree that it is a money grab, but does this color really matter?

Why was it flagged, it wasn’t innapropriate or rude! Plus it just states the truth, you advertise a new color right after R18 and then you decide to prolong it because PerBlue probably doesn’t have the tech ready…

4 Likes

Yes, everything matters. Each feature carries some “consequences” with it. You’ll have yellow skills, you’ll have yellow badges, you’ll have challenges based on those, leading to advantages based on these, so r18 is certainly not the same as y0. Just like with the stars - you cannot complete masteries if your heroes don’t have at least 5 stars. And instead of saving resources for yellow, you’ll be wasting them HEAVILY on red.

4 Likes

You just said 2 reasons for why I dislike the grind at this game since R6-ish.

1. Free-to-Play you can NEVER get a decent amount of Hero Chips (blaming 0.1.1.B, the second patch ever for changing Diamond Crates from “guaranteed 30 chips” to “guaranteed full hero unlock”; they now give too little chips to even matter)
  2. You have to pay an AWFUL LOT of Stamina to even get somewhere.
    30k for a Red badge and 10k for an Orange?
    It´s a solid $3 (700-ish Premium Stamina) to just push one character up a rank.
    Not to mention it’s a solid $2 (450-550 Premium Stamina) for pushing one character from Orange(+0) with badges equipped to Red(+0) with badges equipped.
    Like… Excuse me? My DISGUST pushed a button in my head.
10 Likes

Nearly had 100 votes thanks. Still hoping someone at per blu sees this but I’m not getting my hopes up

2 Likes

Holy Cow!
100 votes :flushed: :flushed:

Jump to server 21 that’s a $20 purchase.
It’s just plain sad

2 Likes

Same Cozta from SGM guild in server 5?

Yeah that’s me :wave:

in 22 even more

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney