Petition/Vote to stop R19 Rank

We were meant to be getting Yellow Rank in the next update but Per Blu have delayed this update as they want to balance and polish the new ranks. I Personally don’t have a problem with per blu doing this what I do have a problem with is the have said they are going to release another Red Rank instead which I’m strongly against.

People have been planning for this new rank saving stamina etc but now we are told we have to level our heroes up to another rank before the new rank which was not planned.

People will quit the game, my guild have already had people quitting because they can’t keep up with the game. So instead of adding another rank give people more time to catch up to R18 so we can all look forward to the new rank together.

So I am asking people to vote and share this poll so we can tell per blu we don’t appreciate this and want it to be scrapped @Polaris

• No To R19
  • Yes to R19

0 voters

1 Like

I think R19 will should be a placeholder for Y0. If that’s the case then I would be ok. If it isn’t then NO.

I very much doubt it just look at Polaris post I quoted just says no they are going to add another red rank

FOR NOW. Then when yellow is officially introduced it can be converted into Y0.

Not that I would dislike having more time to upgrade my heroes. But I am quite sure Perblue wants to maintain a 4 weeks frequency for cap raises

I think this is something we have no control over

I.Am.Still.Very.Mad.About.That.Fact.

This is a GREAT opportunity to stop the 4 week frequency and see if people would be happy if it was every 6 weeks instead.

5 Likes

I personally am not as bothered by this as most others are; I’m just here to ask why the poll allows people to vote for both options at the same time. :joy:

I’m not THAT bothered either, but stamina costs are too high for F2P to keep up with them well. Indeed I only keep Hiro at max rank (while levels aren’t a big issue)

2 Likes

I’m new to making a poll, but I’m hoping people might have a brain and vote for one option

Tbh, it doesn’t really affect the newer servers, so it’s just meh. I mean R19 was really not needed, imo.

2 Likes

That’s the point it’s not needed they could have just left it as it is and let people catch up a bit so we can all enjoy the new rank but you wont if they make another rank which will cost even more stamina and put people further behind

1 Like

I am ok with R19 if PB will add good stats to heroes.
Hope they won’t mess it up.

7 Likes

But :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:
Seriously though, a rank raise ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT have to be every 4 weeks. Only raise the level to 230 and leave R18 be.

6 Likes

Tbh, I know it may sound a bit biased of me to say, but the main reason why I personally am not bothered by this is because I just don’t care about keeping up with the rank changes. I’m already behind as it is, having started this game almost 2 1/2 years late, and quite frankly, I’ve never thought trying to stay on top of a game like that has ever been worth it.

2 Likes

IMO one should be able to get top 15 to R18 and all the others to at the very least R6 within a year.
One can´t without money and that´s the whole problem.

1 Like

I’ll just say one more thing.

Being on top isn’t really worth it sometimes, like Myeong said. If you’re THAT competitive then I understand why it would be a problem. If you’re a casual player, then you’re really in no rush to reach the max cap. Money isn’t everything, and if you don’t like spending, then don’t. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Having few maxed heroes isn’t even a competitive thing…

And this question/thread is rather to people who are 225 with at least one R18 hero.

1 Like

Exactly why I said my thing…

I would not have cared for R19 but the fact they had no plans for R19 in the first place and this only come up because they wanted to delay it is just rubbish.

If they didn’t tells us we were getting yellow rank in 2.7 we would have been none the wiser,

How about on there roadmap they take out the expected version update and leave it blank

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney