Phineas and Ferb (Likely)

PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK, FIRST TIME MAKING A CONCEPT IN A FEW YEARS

Description: the mischevious master-builders are back at it again! What will they build this time to help fight the creeps?

Quote: Hey Ferb! I know what we’re going to do
today!”

Animations

Entrance: Phineas and Ferb walk in playing their Title Sequence

Victory: Phineas and Ferb raise their fists with joy

Defeat: Candace brings their mom onto the battlefield and busts them, then they disappear.

———————————————————————

Basic information

Trial team: red

Position: back

Role: Support (or probably control, I really don’t know which one to put right here. Help please lol)

———————————————————————

Attacks and skills

Basic attack: Phineas and Ferb make a random small contraption, each doing one of three things. (Critics and commenters, help me on what these will be) Contraption 1: Increases the attack speed of all allies by 100% for 4 seconds. Contraption 2: Heals the ally with the lowest current hp for x health. Contraption 3: Causes the closest enemy to become “In Awe” for 3 seconds.

Enemies that are “In Awe” have there movement speed, attack speed, and attack damage reduced by 50% for the duration of the debuff.

:white_circle: White Skill: Roller Coaster normal damage
Normal damage
Passive: explains basic attack
Active: Phineas and Ferb build a roller coaster, causing all enemies to be “In Awe” for 10 seconds. They then ride the roller coaster through enemies, dealing x damage and knocking them back.

“In Awe” has a chance to fail if the enemies are above level x.

:green_circle: Green Skill: New Discoveries

Phineas and Ferb discover something new, causing the closest 3 enemies to become “In Awe” for 6 seconds, and Inspiring all allies for 6 seconds

The Inspire and “In Awe” have a chance to fail if the allies and enemies are above level x.

:large_blue_circle: Blue skill: quick fix

Phineas and Ferb repair the equipement of the ally with the least hp, healing them for x hp, increasing their attack speed by 100% for 6 seconds, and and giving them 300 energy.

:purple_circle: Purple skill: Time Machine

Once per battle, when Phineas and Ferb reach 0 hp, they jump into their time machine and disappear. They reappear 3 seconds later with 50% of their max hp. They cause all enemies to become “In Awe” for 13 seconds, and lose x armor and evasion for 13 seconds.

“In Awe” from this skill cannot be blocked, reflected, or disabled.

:red_circle: Red skill: Master Builders
“In Awe” from every move now stuns for 6 seconds when it reaches the end of its duration.

All allies are Inspired for 4 seconds with every basic attack.

Phineas and Ferb also heal for x hp over 4 seconds when they return from “Time Machine”.

Additional stat boosts:

+x max hp
+x skill power
+x damage to “Roller Coaster”

———————————————————————

Friendships:
Phineas and Ferb/Perry the Platypus
Secret Agent Pet
Campaign: Phineas and Ferb finally reunite with their pet platypus, but he seems to be pretty busy with fighting the creeps.
Campaign allies: Doofenshmirtz, Sally, and Gizmoduck
Disk appearance: Perry’s fedora
Disk effect: every 6 basic attacks do all 3 effects from each version.
Each star takes off a basic attack
Disk buffs:
x max hp to all allies
x skill power
x basic damage to all allies

Phineas and Ferb/Megavolt
Inventors
Campaign: Phineas and Ferb find another inventor, but something seems off about him.
Allies: Kermit, Wall-E, Dr. Drakken
Disk effect: “Quick Fix” now heals x hp, increases the attack speed by 100% for 6 seconds, and gives 300 energy to all allies.
Each star adds one second to the attack speed buff

2 Likes

Please tell me if I missed anything! And make sure to give feedback

From both a technical and creative perspective this is an excellent first concept! Since it’s your first concept I’ll be a little nitpicky but this is overall very good work!

• The format is great but learn how to use asterisks to bold and italicize text or to make lists; it’ll really help break up big chunks of text (emojis, pictures, or gifs also achieve similar effect, but they’re not necessary).

• The basic attack/passive skill is quite complex; while there’s no rule that it can’t be, I would generally recommend keeping the basic attack more basic than the skills.

• I’m happy to see that every skill includes a variable, although the Blue and Purple skills don’t necessarily need a level cap since they already have another variable.

• The Red skill could use another main effect; I typically do three main points (or less if they’re big effects) and then three additional stat buffs (the one main point you have could honestly be split into two).

• The star upgrade on campaign disks should have one consistent effect; the disk with Perry is good because it changes from 6 to 5 to 4 to 3 to 2 basic attacks, but the Megavolt disk should change either how many allies are affected OR the buff length.

2 Likes

Thank you! I will make some changes.

1 Like

Btw it isn’t my first concept entirely, just the first one in a long time. I also made concepts for Arthur (the virus from Wreck-it Ralph 2), King Candy, and Fred
Fredrickson (who has some similarities in-game to my concept).

1 Like

Um there death emote doesn’t make sense because in show there inventions go really well so I don’t think there machine blows up makes sense

What would you recommend?

For their death animation, I would have Candace bring Mom and bust them, then they get sad and disappear. Also for their entrance animation, they should go in on the rollercoaster.

Good idea for death animation, but since the roller coaster is already being used for a different animation I don’t think that would work, sorry.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney