Phineas and Ferb

I would love to have them on the game!!

6 Likes

Surprised we haven’t gotten a character from this show, they’ll be a perfect fit!

2 Likes

I hate them but I must admit they could potentially fit. They have made very few machines that are capable of fighting because they have so many weak points but they are kids who somehow have made insanely powerful machines as well.

They do really fit, but I was thinking more like Agent P or dr doof.

Not exactly, Phineas & Ferb themselves don’t really fit especially not at first glance. They have the Potential to fit well but it has been a mixed bag so far with the exception of THE BEAK & even that isn’t too impressive. Parry the Platypus & Dr. Doofenshmirtz however do fit VERY WELL as they are almost always fighting each other & have PLENTY of reasons for having combat based skills and/or machines.

1 Like

After thinking on it for a bit, Doof and/or Perry would be better characters than the two boys, Doof would use his inators and Perry would use his crime fighting skills.

2 Likes

Now you’re getting it, Phineas & Ferb are much more focused on having fun rather than fighting somebody whereas Dr. Doofenshmirtz & Parry the Platypus are the opposite, NOT to say they don’t want to have fun because Parry did get insanely bored & annoyed in one EP.

1 Like

You make a really good point there. The phineas and ferb parts of the show were pretty fun sometimes, but I mostly watched the show for Perry and Doof.

1 Like

Yeah, I cpuld care less about the kids themselves. Everybody just watches for the rediculousnesly dumb fights. Not that the kids aren’t interesting to see, they just usually aren’t doing something that everybody can enjoy.

Kids like what the kids do but they love it when Dr. Doofenshmirtz gets slapped in the face by Parry with a hotdog. So do adults, it might be an adult joke but it is still something litterally ALL AGES enjoy.

1 Like

If Polaris were to add any character to the game, hopefully it would be Perry or doof, maybe for the Disney plus movie that comes out in 2020? Anyway it was nice talking to you, see ya later!

Kek, see you some other day maybe.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney