Phineas & Ferb Concept

——————————————————————————————————
Hey, It’s Elytrion here. Back with another Character Concept. This time, I’ve got some ideas for Phineas and Ferb. Make sure to show your support, I really appreciate it. And Share your thoughts about how you think they’d play out in the comments!
——————————————————————————————————

The Bread and Butter!
  • Stars: ★
  • Position: Back
  • Type: Control
  • Trial Team: Yellow
  • Entrance: Phineas and Ferb would be seen taking a nap on a tree. They’d instantly wake up, and high five eachother.
  • Defeat: Phineas would call the Time Machine Vehicle and travel back in time.
  • Quote: “Ferb, I know what we’re gonna do today!”
    ———————————————————————————————
The Main Attraction!
  • Basic Attack: A Box would Glitch into Appearance which Phineas Would Reach and Grab Random Weapons such as the Baseball Launcher for Phineas, and the Carbonator for Ferb. Friendship Items would also appear in the box.

• White Skill: OWCA Beacon
    Phineas & Ferb would use the OWCA Beacon in order to Summon an OWCA Agent to fight alongside them and their team.

• Green Skill: Anti-Gravity Ray
    Ferb would shoot an Opponent with the Anti-Gravity Ray, Dealing ‘X’ Damage and Causing said Opponent to Float stunningly.

• Blue Skill: Ninja Gloves
    Phineas & Ferb would wear the Ninja Gloves and break the 4th wall by ‘Climbing it’. They would then shoot Sticky Sap Making the Opponents Stunned, Slow, And Gives Defense Debuff.

• Purple Skill: Forever Rollercoaster
    Phineas Would invite his Teammates on his Rollercoaster, Running over The Enemies and giving his Teammates the Energized Buff.

• Red Skill: The Fun Isn’t Over!
    +’X’ attack buff
    ‘Forever Rollercoaster’ Now leaves opponents dizzy.
    At the start of the Game, Phineas And Ferb will have Mini-Shields surrounding them. When Ferb shoots Soda at the Opponents, The attack would weaken the opponents’ Attacks.

The adventurous Allies!
  • Friends
    Huey, Dewey, and Louie: “New Friends, New Adventures!”
    Friendship Item: “Supersonic-BoosterBoard!”

• Phineas & Ferb would Ride The Supersonic-BoosterBoard and Run over the opponents.

Perry The Platypus: “Oh, Hey Agent P!”
Friendship Item: “The Famous Fedora”

• Phineas & Ferb would Appear wearing the Fedora, and throw It. Ricocheting and returning like a Boomerang.
    Well, that’s that! Thank you for viewing, and I hoped you enjoyed! And of course, don’t forget to like.
    Disney
3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney