"Phineas & Ferb" is RETURNING to TV/streams soon! What are your thoughts?

I was listening to the latest “AniMat’s Crazy Cartoon Cast” this week…and guess what? One of the entertainment news featured in the episode, is the eventual return of one of Disney Channel’s biggest animated shows of the 2000s: Phineas & Ferb!!

I know it’s a shock, as it ended back in 2015, with “Last Day of Summer” (correct the date for me, if I’m wrong), and even I did not expect this news to be announced. SO, how about you guys, what’s your thought about this?

5 Likes

I don’t think this is such a good idea. Their just going to run into the ground

Look at shows like Spongebob Squarepants, Fairy Oddparents and The Amazing World of Gumball for instance. They were good shows for a while until they ended the first time. Once they have returned on the air, one of two things might happen.

Either, the plots get stale and predictable or the characters experience what is called flanderization, which is a specific trait of a character getting exaderated to very high levels which often times make them hard to watch. Some characters from Phineas and Ferb have already experienced this like Phineas, Doofenshmirtz, Isabella, and Candace (who I think has the biggest flanderization out of all of them).

As popular as the show is, I think this a bad idea and should have let sleeping platypuses (Platypi? Platypeople?) lie.

2 Likes

I’m not so sure about it.

If the creators really have a good story to tell, it might work, but I fear it might be too much of what we already have. There are already a lot of seasons arround

They could serialise the show. Could be Intresting.

More of opposite in his case.

Well for me, only time will tell.
It’s just that, upon hearing the news, it’s like all (OK, almost all…) of my memories of that show and me watching the show, INSTANTLY came back to me! XD

I instantly recognize that joke from the show!! XDXD

I can smell another crossover coming with Phineas and Ferb but this time with Hamster and Gretel

1 Like

I am super excited.

I am excited for this. I love that show and I was sad that it ended. I just recently watched a YouTube video about why the show ended and why it would be a not-so-smart idea to bring it back. As popular as the show is, the video said there should not be to many seasons. If the show does come back, I would love to see it. I would also love to see a “sequel” of the episode “Act Your Age.”

Dan Povenmire (the creator/director guy) announced they would be making 40 new episodes. I don’t think that’s too many.

1 Like

Well the problem is Doofenshmertz isn’t bad anymore and is living with the Murphy’s after his building collapsed

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney