Star’s)2
Trials)blue
Position)midline
Role)controll
Quote)I know what we’re gonna do today!
Entrance) phineas and ferb hop of there rollercoaster
Defeat) phineas and ferb get busted by Candace
Victory)phineas and ferb high five
Normal attack) phineas launches a baseball’s with his baseball launcher.
White skill-phindrones and ferbots) phineas and ferb whistle calling in there robot versions of themselves-the robot Verizon of them selves run across the screen dealing fantastic damage(i got this idea from the episode l, brobot
Green skill-coolest coaster ever)at the start of each wave phineas and ferb zoom threw enemies with there rollercoaster dealing fantastic damage similar to gonzo(I got this from the episode rollercoaster)
Blue skill-guitar Bros) phineas and ferb play there guitar blinding enemies and dealing normal damage
Purple skill-104 days) when a robot Verizon of phineas and ferb die they blow up dealing true damage and stunning enemies
Friends
Phineas and ferb and Huey Dewey and Louie
Disk-shield bot) phineas and ferb shield themselves when a robot dies
Allie’s)dash, simba and nala, Belle
Phineas and ferb and wall-e
Disk-guitar bros has a chance to stun enemies
Allies) gonzo, darkwing duck,eve

Is this a improvement?

2 Likes

What do you mean blast threw

I’m sorry, huh?

1 Like

This is an improvement but…
Your format it still not great and the concept is really hard to read. I see lots of grammar and spelling errors. You are missing the 2nd friendship and the allies for the disk you have seem random. The skills are not great, but better.

2 Likes

It’s a starter attack
Also the death animation is Candace busting them

Then you need to be more specific about it.

Lemme edit that

I did not make a 2nd friendship because I did not know who they would be friends with…

Sorry but that really is not a great excuse. Concepts should always be well thought out and complete.

2 Likes

Just thought of one!
Wall-e

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney