Phineas Flynn (Phineas and Ferb Hero Concept)

Phineas Flynn

Phineas is prepared for the next adventure summer has to offer, with his inventive hype and certainty of functionality.
Trial Team: Blue
Role: Midline Damage
Stars: :star:
Quote: “Ferb, I know what we’re gonna do today!”

Animations:
Entrance: Phineas descends into the battlefield in an elevator, and cocks his magnetic baseball launcher.
Victory: Phineas shoots his magnetic baseball launcher in the air in triumph.
KO: Phineas’ magnetic baseball launcher shorts out.

Skills:
Basic Attack: Phineas shoots his magnetic baseball launcher at enemies.

White Skill - Robot Riot - Normal Damage
Phineas calls for Rover to trample through and mangle enemies, dealing X damage to each enemy hit.

Green Skill - Rollercoaster
Phineas lays down roller coaster tracks, sending a roller coaster zooming past enemies. Each enemy hit by the roller coaster take X damage, lose X energy, and have their attack speeds reduced to 40%.

Blue Skill - the Beak
Phineas equips the Beak suit for 10 seconds, doubling his Skill power. While wearing the Beak suit, Phineas is immune to debuffs.

Purple Skill - Where Do I Begin?
Phineas gains X HP each time allies deal damage to an enemy. If he reaches 50% his max HP before performing his “Robot Riot” skill, he becomes invincible until doing so.

Red Skill - Gonna Do It All
Phineas increases both his Skill power and attack speed by 40% for every second he is effected by a debuff.

Friendships:
Phineas Flynn + Agent P
Campaign: Identity Balance - Perry is forced to take on Dr. Doofenshmirtz once again, but he must keep his cover from being blown while Phineas is taking him to the Park.
Disk: Under Our Noses
Disk Memory: Phineas deals X additional damage to enemies with a higher Hero Level than him.
Disk Power: Z Green Skill power, Z energy gain
Allies: Hank & Dory, the Manticore, Honey Lemon

Phineas Flynn + Dr. Drakken
Campaign: Engineer’s Apprentice - Phineas is amazed at Dr. Drakken’s technical marvels, and even offers to be his engineering partner. While this offer has Drakken convinced that he cannot be stopped, Phineas sabotages all the gear he builds for him.
Disk: Fail-Safe
Disk Memory: Phineas slows enemies’ attack speeds by 45% for 5 seconds each time he deals damage using “the Beak” skill.
Disk Power: Z HP gain, Z Basic Skill power
Allies: Dash, Simba & Nala, Quorra

2 Likes

Oh boy, I was gonna do a Phineas & Ferb concept this week, and it looks like you beat me to it!

Let’s see yours. Maybe, it’ll be as good as mine.

It’ll come out on Thursday.

I’ll be waiting.

I made it, check it out here:

Two Young Inventors (Likely Concept) - Creative Corner / Hero Concepts - Disney Heroes: Battle Mode (disneyheroesgame.com)

Not bad…

1 Like

Increase attack speed by 40% per second affected by a debuff cool

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney