The One and Only’s Hero Concept Collection

Welcome to @the_One_and_Only1’s hero concept library! Here, you can explore all the hero concepts I have made since March 2021.

Below, the heroes’ film, TV show, and game franchise titles are sorted alphabetically, while the heroes themselves are sorted in the order of their release, with their roles neighboring the concept titles (as of now, there are over 175 concepts available to see, shown in blue text.) The upcoming hero concepts are also listed with the existing hero concepts, but until the concept is officially made, they will have an (Upcoming) next to the titles. Hero concepts made prior to the inclusion of their respective character(s) will have a “DEFUNCT” next to the role.

As I make more concepts, I will be updating the library and filling you in on what I could be working on next.

Hero Concepts:

…and tons more to follow!

13 Likes

Hmm, looks pretty good. I would love to see M-O, Dawn Bellwether, Gazelle, Duke Weaselton, Forky, Mater, Cruz, Luca & Alberto, and even Bill Nye the Science Guy… Oh…that would be funny and awesome!!:grin::laughing::joy:

2 Likes

I hope for kovu and kiara as adult.

Sadly, I don’t do characters from direct-to-DVD sequels.

oh okay.
and why not?

1 Like

I just don’t think characters from non-canon events in Disney franchises deserve involvement.

oh right i get it.

Given the fact that the organization of this concept library is proving itself to be both tedious and all-over-the-place, I will be changing the setup shortly. I do not yet know how or in what way it will change, but rest assured, this is the right decision.

I been waiting for a month please give us auto and go 4

I have a request can you make lunarius from ducktales 2017 the main antagonist of season 2.

Frank walker says upcoming can you fix that

The brave little toaster, gazelle wow I bet that gazelle will be a support and involve a backup dancer

100 concepts down, baby!!

Thank you all so much for supporting me and educating me on designing all of these concepts, and I look forward to seeing what the future of hero concept design will hold!

3 Likes

Wait didnt you say there was an Eddie Jones concept but now there is no Eddie Jones upcoming

I couldn’t come up with a worthy skillset for him. I tried over and over, but what I got every time was just weak.

2 Likes

I’m starting making concepts my self and I was wondering if you can tell me how you put the links for your other concepts in this collection

When you’re editing, you highlight the text you want to link and hit the chainlink icon. After that, you type the title of the link you want to reference in the empty bar.

3 Likes

This seems like it could be an interesting concept!

1 Like

And to top it all off, I managed to pull a few more strings. :wink:

1 Like

Hey The One and Only. I know this might be unrelated but what was your first hero concept

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney