Pinky and the Brain (Friendship Campaigns)

Maleficent

Intro

Maleficent: And who are you two vermin that dare approach me?
Brain: Greetings. I am the Brain, and this is my generously tolerable partner, Pinky.
Pinky: Narf!
Maleficent: A mouse with high knowledge, and a unique set of skills? Interesting. You might be of some use to me it seems…
Brain: Indeed. I have a plan that will ensure world domination, and you’re the right kind of person for the job!
Maleficent: We shall see, mouse. We shall see.

Chapter 1 begins

Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I’m pondering?
Pinky: Gee, I think so, Brain…but how far is the nearest duck salon from here?
Brain: Pinky…dare I ask, what in Albert Einstein is a duck salon?
Pinky: It’s a salon for ducks, obviously! Hahahaha, narf!
Brain: I had to ask…

Chapter 1 ends

Maleficent: I’m impressed. I’ve never seen a mouse manage to fight for themselves quite so well.
Brain: My inventions are critical for my plan to take over the world, so of course I’d bring them along.
Brain: After all, I do need a way to fight my way through these things in this rather strange dimension.
Maleficent: It benefits all of us.
Brain: Much obliged.

Chapter 2 ends

Pinky: Zort!
Maleficent: Remind me why we’re bringing your slug of a minion?
Brain: Pinky here may be lacking in intelligence, but past experiences have been nice to him.
Brain: In fact, I suspect that his flaws and inferior knowledge might give our enemies a false sense of weakness.
Maleficent: I suppose…
Pinky: Whooo, I feel funny! Teeheehee, poit!

Chapter 3 ends

Maleficent: I didn’t quite realize it until now, but I haven’t asked how exactly this plan of yours is going to work.
Brain: Well, using these blueprints, I shall create a machine with enough power to harness your dark magic.
Brain: Then, the machine will use its OWN power to multiply the strength of it, and create a black hole that will suck up everything around it!
Brain: And once this city has been cleaned entirely of its population, I shall build a new one, and take over the world!
Maleficent: I thought we were BOTH going to do that…
Brain: Why, of course! I must give credit where it’s due.

Chapter 4 ends

Brain: Excellent! The machine is making steady progress! Keep holding those creeps off while I continue my work!
Pinky: Gee, Brain, you look like you’re having a great time!
Brain: Of course I would, Pinky. This is the first time I’ve ever relied on someone else to help me take over the world, after all.
Pinky: What about me, Brain? I’ve always helped you, right?
Brain: To my dismay.

Chapter 5 ends

Brain: It appears we’re going to need a few extra parts. See if we can snag some parts out of those creeps over there!
Creep: DESTROY ALL INFERIOR LIFEFORMS!
Pinky: Ehehehaha, they talk funny, Brain!
Brain: That’s because they’re probably looking to steal our intelligence, though judging by our fights, it’s not you they’re focused on.
Pinky: You mean they think I could beat them a scrap?
Brain: …I don’t even have to finish the punchline.

Chapter 6 ends

Dr. Facilier: You’re trusting a little mouse to go around and help with your magic mojo?
Maleficent: I have never seen a pair of vermin create such a contraption that harnesses my power, let alone withstands it.
Dr. Facilier: I’m just warning you, after what I’ve been through, never trust small, lowly creatures. They’re a mask of their true intentions!
Maleficent: If I can trust them, then I assure you, they can be trusted.
Dr. Facilier: Would you like me to turn them into frogs if they misbehave?
Maleficent: I don’t need your illusions, magician.

Chapter 7 ends

Brain: It’s finally complete! Maleficent, cast your spell into its core!
Maleficent: With pleasure.
Brain: Yes, it’s working!! I will finally be able to take over the world!!
Brain: …wait, why is the vortex disappearing…?!
Brain: Pinky, what did you do?!
Pinky: Oh, I had it set to emergency off in case it gets too big!
Pinky: And my favorite cheese shop was around this area, so I didn’t want it destroyed!
Brain: Pinky…

Chapter 8 ends

Malecifent: Hmph, you vermin certainly had me intrigued. But now, I shall leave you two to clean up your mess.
Brain: Pinky, why did you turn it off?!
Pinky: Well, I thought about it for a minute, and I realized we were going to get sucked in too if we were going to wipe out this whole lot, and the cheese shop too!
Brain: Pinky…you’re actually right, how could I have not thought of the possibility?
Brain: That doesn’t matter now, Pinky. We’ll try again, tomorrow night!
Pinky: But why, Brain? What are we even going to do tomorrow night?
Brain: Well, since you asked nicely…it’s the same thing we do every night, Pinky…
Brain: Try to take over the world!!

Olaf

Intro

Olaf: Hey there, little guys!
Pinky: Egads, Brain! A talking snowman!
Brain: Pinky, have you gone mad to the point of talking to snowmen during summer?
Olaf: Oh, I LOVE summer! It’s my favorite season of all!
Brain: Charles Darwin, you’re right, Pinky! That IS a talking snowman!
Olaf: Hey there, my name is Olaf!
Pinky: My name is Pinky, and this is my best friend, Brain!
Brain: How curious…

Chapter 1 begins

Elsa: Where are you going, Olaf?
Olaf: I’m going to see my new friends, Pinky and Brain! They’re mice!
Elsa: Oh, like Cinderella’s mice? You have fun then! And…tell them I might need help with a new outfit for Anna.
Olaf: Don’t worry, I will!

Chapter 1 ends

Olaf: Hey again, mouse friends! Elsa told me to-
Brain: Not now, Olaf, let me borrow some of the snow that makes up your body.
Olaf: Oh, okay?
Brain: How strange…the particles in this snow are more compressed, and make the snow itself feel like dough…
Brain: I must research this immediately!
Pinky: I’ll go help Brain, you just stay right there, and I’ll see if I got anything at home to take with me!
Olaf: Sounds like a deal! I’ll just wait here!

Chapter 2 ends

Brain: Intriguing…the cells in this blotch of snow are just the right structure and alignment to sustain life! No wonder Olaf is able to live, even with the sun out…
Pinky: Oh, is this the part I’m supposed to ponder what you’re pondering?
Brain: Not yet, Pinky. I still have to carefully extract it bit by bit, and have multiple copies of it. I think I might have an idea…

Chapter 3 ends

Brain: If I had a hundred copies of a piece of matter that can sustain life, and I were to apply my own DNA to the mix, what would that equal?
Pinky: You’ll pay the subscription for all those copies?
Brain: No, Pinky. Are you REALLY pondering what I’m pondering?
Pinky: I think so, Brain, but why do they call it a mistletoe if people don’t hang them off their toes?
Brain: Pinky, you’re the reason why some questions are best left unanswered.

Chapter 4 ends

Brain: Eureka, Pinky! Take a look at this!
Pinky: Awww, it’s adorable! It looks like you, Brain!
Brain: By altering its DNA with my own, I can create a miniature snowman version of myself! Then, I can make more of them!
Brain: And with enough Snow Brains, I will construct an army of them that will take over the world for me!
Pinky: Narf! What an idea, Brain!
Brain: The mixture needs time to create more of these, Pinky. Let’s not keep our friend waiting!
Pinky: Aye aye, Br-ah…ahh…AHCOO!! Aye aye, Brain!
Pinky: May as well bring a sweater for my nose, teehee, narf!

Chapter 5 ends

Olaf: Friends! You’re back! I’ve been waiting so long for you!
Brain: Indeed you have. I have something for you and Pinky to do while I’m busy…counting all the protons in a…pound of uranium.
Pinky: That means we can do more fun things together, like skiing and ice fishing!
Pinky: And even make those cute little paper angels that hang by your windowsill!
Olaf: That does sound more fun! Let’s go, Pinky! Race ya there!
Pinky: Right behind you!
Brain: They won’t suspect a thing…

Chapter 6 ends

Pinky: So when did you learn to talk, Olaf?
Olaf: My friend Elsa made me! We’ve known each other since her and Anna were kids! She made me learn to give warm hugs, and talk of course!
Pinky: Me and Brain go a long way! He’s my best and only friend, and he always lets me be involved with his funny ideas every night!
Pinky: Speaking of Brain, we should probably how far he’s gotten in counting those things!
Olaf: Let’s ask him if he wants to join us! Maybe then he won’t be doing something so boring and unfun!

Chapter 7 ends

Pinky: Oh, Brain, we’re home!
Brain: You two are just in time! I have created enough of Olaf’s particles to create an army that will take over the world!!
Olaf: I have what? And what does that mean?
Brain: Behold!! My valiant and brilliant army of Snow…
Brain: Pinkies…?!
Olaf: Awww, look, Pinky, they all look like you!
Pinky: Hehehahah, how adorable!! Narf!
Olaf: Let’s go and have fun with our new friends, Pinky!
Pinky: Without a doubt in my head, Olaf!
Brain: Not so fast, Pinky. We need to talk.

Chapter 8 ends

Brain: You’re telling me that sneeze got some of your DNA into my Snow Brain army?!
Pinky: I couldn’t help it, Brain! My nose gets especially chilly around snow and the sort! Narf!
Brain: Well, besides the army of Snow Pinkies now running around, I guess that means I’m back to square one…
Brain: But that just means I have more time to prepare for tomorrow night!
Pinky: What are we doing tomorrow night, Brain? Skiing?
Brain: No.
Pinky: Ice fishing?
Brain: Not that.
Pinky: Making cute little paper angels that hang by your windowsill?
Brain: People still do that? I mean, no, Pinky. The same thing we do every night.
Brain: Try to take over the world!!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney