Pinocchio Likely Contest Submission

I’d like to note that I had no idea who to do, so I googled Disney Characters, went to images, and selected the first one there…which was Pinocchio. XD. I will be mildly referencing the book too, mainly with the second part of the green skill. The character I wanted to do has like no internet presence an no gifs, so I’m going with Pinocchio instead. Enjoy!

Hero: Pinocchio

Source: Pinocchio

Pinocchio, with Jiminy Cricket, join the battlefield to take down any enemies whom threaten their teammates.

“I can move! I can talk! I can walk!”

Trial Team: Yellow

Role: Tank

Position: Front

Stars: :star:

Entrance:

Pinnochio Entrance

Basic Attack: Pinnochio slaps an enemy.

Victory:

Pinocchio Entrance

Defeat: Pinocchio goes stiff then collapses.

White Skill: Puppet with a Conscience.

Passive: Every other basic attack Jiminy persuades Pinocchio to help an ally instead of hitting an enemy. Pinocchio will dodge an attack and offer the ally with the most energy an apple. The apple grants the ally 50 energy and a 10% attack speed boost for five seconds.

White skill Passive

Active: Jiminy Cricket Flashes his medal at the enemies, inflicting a three second blind and dealing X Fantastic damage to all enemies.

The more tenacity the enemy has, the stronger this blind will be. (Maxed at 30 seconds.)

Pinnochio Active

Green skill: The Nose Knows.

Pinocchio’s nose grows through the enemies dealing X Fantastic damage. After three seconds, a swarm birds flys through the enemies and cuts his nose back to it’s normal size dealing an additional X Normal damage and removing all debuffs on Pinocchio.

Pinocchio cannot activate any other skills until this skill is resolved.

If Pinocchio had no debuffs, he gains three stacks of Hardy.

green skill

Blue skill: Apple a Day.

Whenever Pinocchio gives an ally an apple, they now also gain two stacks of Hardy and a shield that takes X damage or lasts for 17 seconds. If the shield is destroyed by enemy attacks, The ally gains 50% improved healing for the next ten seconds,

Purple skill: Selfless Acts.

When Pinocchio reaches 0 HP, he collapses for three seconds before reviving in a burst of magic that blinds the enemies for the same amount of time Jiminy Cricket would, heals for X amount, and gains 5 stacks of hardy.

Purple Skill

Red Skill: Stringless Puppet

Whenever anyone receives Hardy from any source, Pinocchio immediately activates his passive. Pinocchio gets 100 energy whenever he gets a stack of Hardy from any source.

+Armor
+Reality
+Damage from The Nose Knows.

Friendships

• Pinocchio/Kermit

Allies: Cheshire Cat, Miss Piggy, Judy Hopps.

Muppet and Puppet.

Disk Levels: Pinocchio revives with X more health.
Disk Stars: Other allies receive one stack of Hardy when Selfless Acts triggers. (+1 Stack per star)

• Pinocchio/Fairy Godmother

Allies: Vanelope, Wasabi, Woody

Fairy relations.

Disk Levels: Pinocchio grants allies a shield that takes X more damage in blue skill.
Disk Stars: Pinocchio’s passive grants 100 energy. (+25 energy per star.)

And that’s it. Hope you enjoyed, I’d love to hear your constructive criticism. :grin:

14 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney