Pirates of the Caribbean announced for Sea of Thieves

In the Microsoft E3 livestream it was actually announced that Pirate of the Caribbean is coming to Sea of Thieves, and it will be free for all players and launch on the 22 June.

Here are a screenshot and the trailer:

Personally pretty surprised and yeah looks good :-).
Note: The graphic is meant to be cel-shaded/toony, so if you think Jack Sparrow looks a bit weird maybe that’s why.

First I just thought it was a reference as it started out with the Prison Dog and what looked to be a refence to Jack Sparrow at the time, but yeah Jack Sparrow actually coming to Sea of Thieves which I find pretty cool.

Not a game I play myself, but one I am curious about I would say.
So yeah, hope you all find this news cool as well :-).

4 Likes

And I just got him in DEB :upside_down_face:

Disney Emoji Blitz you mean right? :-).

Played some of the current went, but yeah don’t play game often as my interests switch regularly.

2 Likes

Yup.
A long PotC event with three new characters.
Interesting that Tia was only just now added because she has been in DHBM for a long time now.

Ah I see and interesting :-).
Not sure how much more I will do in terms of that even given that I am busy with E3, but we will see.

Tbh I never expected that something like this could happen but hey, a good reason to one day download Sea Of Thieves

Neither did I, or at least just a reference more so and not the actual characters from Pirates of the Caribbean.

And yeah, do make me interested in terms of trying to get Sea of Thieves I agree by giving us such an interesting addition :-).

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney