Please add more female characters

Please add more female characters to the game. The ratio between male and female characters is very high, and at the very least I’d like having one non-villain female character for every team/role combo (since I like making all female teams).

1 Like

Just because you like all-female teams (I find it creepy if you’re a man in a way I won’t say, and don’t ask please) doesn’t mean that PerBlue will do that just for you. We are getting Bo Peep tomorrow and Kim Possible ASAP (maybe in late July). Also the ratio of girls to men are 1:2 (Including Bo, Ducky & Bunny,

1 Like

I heard that Joy is coming based on a post I saw.

3 Likes

She is coming

Anger got here first though.:joy:

I’m female, and I’m not saying to do it JUST for me. All I’m saying is it would be nice for the ratio between male and female characters to be closer to 1:1. Right now there are 20 female characters and 41 male ones. To be honest I started wanted to make all-female teams specifically BECAUSE I was annoyed by this disparity. I’m not trying to be all SJW - just saying it would be nice.

Most female Disney characters are princesses but Rapunzel would be likely

Joy, Sadness and Kim Possible are coming.

Sadness isn’t confirmed @Musketeer-Endgame

@SpiderHog there are only 3 Disney Princesses in DHBM (Elsa, Merida, and Moana)

Here’s Nala

1 Like

That does NOT look like Nala

1 Like

1 Like

You forgot Vanellope lol

She isn’t considered an official Disney Princess

Ik it was a joke that’s why there was a LOL :joy:

It isn’t funny

1 Like

Sure :expressionless::unamused: it isn’t she’s still a princess tho who doesn’t like being a princess but wants to be a president

Also I said Repunzel would probably be next princess also shouldn’t Elsa be considered a queen?!?

Vannelope is a President, thank you very much. Also, given the trailer for Frozen 2, I don’t think Elsa is actually a queen… :wink:

1 Like

Well only 2 Frozen 2 trailers have been released and I didn’t see any signs of non-royalty. But they are connected to the kingdom Beast owns (Tarzan and Elsa/Anna are siblings and Jane is Beast and Belle’s something-daughter)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney