Please, anything but this

We will take the unfair diamond chest amounts over this >~>\£

3 Likes

Heck yeah we will

3 Likes

Agreed. If they going to insist on giving this deal then the rewards for invasion need to be a lot better. Having all the extra supplies does nothing when people aren’t motivated to actually participate in the first place.

5 Likes

That deal is so bad that it’s uncanny. We might as well not have a guild deal this week.

2 Likes

That wasn’t unfair, that’s what S1 players were getting on start.

And of course diamond crates are better!
Invasion stuff is worst, just pay real money for something what disappear after few days.

Mental.

6 Likes

Please just add comments to the super post for this.

History repeats again…
Why pB…Why…Just Why…

Atleast …Badge booster crates or any other stuff were enough…Why why why this?..This ends in 5 days …while others stay forevrr!

1 Like

It was but diffrent discussion diffrent topic
As someone who plays Both servers it was

@Polaris Please do everything in your power to stop this terrible way of trying to get people to spend on possibly the most useless gift you can make. Everybody hates it. Our guild got a few the first time around and all that happened was I had to click ignore every single time I tried to fight because there is NO WAY in hell Im clicking through that slow screen 200 times…just to get a bonus I don’t need and by the fact that this thread exists, apparently our guild isn’t the only one. I can assume the people mostly buying this game will be inexperienced/gullible which is not a nice thing to take advantage of.

6 Likes

The diamond quest i admit for what it is is about unfair. Maybe needs slight revamp.

the thing you gotta remember is a lot of games do deals and what not.

Also, Yes this is a bad deal but there’s games out there with cheap deals for starters which isn’t bad. After all, everyone happily pays 60 for a game on console and what not.

This isn’t about diamond quest (and yes, it has terrible value too).

What all of this have to do with current guild gift.

1 Like

This is nothing to do with diamond quest dude

1 Like

Its not about deals in general, a lot of deals have terribke value. But this one particularly that we only gets once a week is useless to most players and its become a joke at this point

2 Likes

Something mentioned diamond quest so I was responding to that.

yep I agree. I’ve said this. Some of the deals are shocking for whats involved.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney