Please do something about Arena

Im in plat I col, it fiesnt have a countdown for promotion lols

Read through the Arena info - Platinum I doesn’t use a promotion timer. You have to win the top spot in P1 first, then from the top spot you will be able to attack somebody in Challenger. If you win, you get their spot in Challenger and they move down one spot. The person in the 50th Challenger spot gets demoted down to Platinum I.

1 Like

Thanks @RT98

I do agree with this and think suggestions 1, 2 OR 3 (not both, though I think making the leagues smaller is better than allowing more than 5 promotion slots), 4 are good and constructive. Particularly allowing demotion counters to freeze would be so good compared to waking up in the morning and feeling bad for resting.

I “rushed” to the top and tried hard to stay towards the top, because I had heard that if you don’t, you could get stuck as the leagues expand to 100. In gold 1 the promotion time goes to 48 hours, which means no sleep for 2 days instead of 1. When your league gets to 5 promotion slots (maybe 15-20 people), start thinking about making your play soon. If you wait until 60 or 100, it’s going to be so much harder.

I’d really appreciate if this would be addressed by perBlue.

To make the situation even more laughable, I’ve just compared with a friend of mine who is in Gold I. Just like me.

In their gold I, there is just 31 competing players.

In mine, there is 76.

MORE THAN DOUBLE.

How on earth is that fair? My friend can get more rewards than me by just attacking once every few days (and lose) to stay top 50.

I have to attack & win several times a day to achieve the same result, as everyone can beat pretty much everyone. I can even get myself into top 5 from time to time…but in only hours I’ll be in the 30s. Overnight 50s not uncommon, it’s a joke.

Typically players in Gold I are very active, there is no chance in hell you can hold a spot for 2 days with that many competitors.

Seriously, something needs to be done about this. Constantly hitting a brick wall isn’t fun.

1 Like

I feel your pain. I was stuck in Gold 3 for about two months I think, I could go to bed in 1st place, wake up to one defeat and be in 46th place. I have no idea how I eventually escaped it, but the laughable thing was as soon as I got out, the next tier was ridiculously easy and I promoted out of it straight away, and then the next tier. I went from being stuck in one level for two months, to promoting 3 times in a week. Which shows there’s a real problem with the game. There’s dozens of similiar level people all stuck in one tier, and nobody in the tiers above.

There’s probably like 600 people in gold 3 for instance, competing for 5 promotions, and only 100 in the tier above, and the more people get stuck in Gold 3, the more people come up from golf 4 and get stuck there too.

Platinum 5 seems to be about as bad, at last count I saw 84 players, all of them active competing for the top 5, and with 48hr countdowns it’s almost impossible to promote as everyone is 83-85, everyone has 5* P4 teams, and everyone needs to sleep. Going to bed with 1d 1hr left and waking up to 1d 10hrs left cos you’ve been demoted out the top 5 gets really annoying. To make it fair on people would be quite simple, just have a timer that says you need to be in the top 5 for 48hrs, so you could slowly work your way to promotion, have 3hrs in the top 5 here and there gradually taking time off your 48hr total. Once you’ve spent 48hrs in the top 5, you promote.

Challenger is where the action is anyway, so that idea wouldn’t have a detrimental effect on anyone and the best players would still be in challenger. It’d just save everyone else being stuck in one arena for 3 months.

Once you’re in Plat 1, nobody attacks anyway. I’ve been in Plat 1 coli for 3 months or so, and always in the top 5, I never get attacked, and I only make one attack per day just for the xp and I don’t even complete the fight. Purely wait for the fight to start and retreat.
Perblue just don’t want everyone in the higher tiers as they get more tokens and diamonds, so likely to spend less. So it suits them to have max level players stuck in poorly paying gold arenas in a perpetual loop of trying to promote. The less diamonds they win, they more they’re liable to buy. They could easily solve the overpopulation issue by limiting each arena to league to 20 players or so, not sticking 80 players of the same level in one.

It is all about money less about fairness. I was dead even with a guildmate of mine. I’m stuck at gold 1 as he was for a long time. He spend so much dia to stay at top 5. And with a bit luck he got promoted to plat 5. The same week he got promoted again. He says that in plat 5 the people are much weaker. Another guildmate is even far weaker than I am but she got luck and was also promoted to plat 5. Its a shame that some people are weaker but still are in the higher tier.

I support the idea of TS. It is just frustrating. But I don’t think that there will be changes. No reply from officials yet?

They are not gonna focus on making arena balanced. Lol
There is no money to be made if you can play the game versus paying the game.
The lack of response here should prove to you their bottom line is milking our money

I would say the same and I’m in Platinum II for about a month or longer. The total amount of time needed to promote is ridiculous when you have to stay in top 5 or lose the time that you gained. The coliseum version where the time holds outside the top 5 is much more fair and at least gives you a chance.

Don’t revive dead topics

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney