Please (For Next Update)

Add Indonesia & Japanese language

Can sell Ultra XP Drink

Increase the number of coins purchased with diamonds

Added more rewards in the battlepass

Add fast button in Heist

Increase rewards in Codebase
*No need to use Gizmo, Esmeralda, others (which are mentioned in the Tier List) & no need to max level & rank, I can get a highscore :grin:

2 Likes

Better yet, remove Battlepass all together

6 Likes

It is already in only Japan server. (S13)

2 Likes

I see your problem, recently a lot players have already complained about shortage to upgrade Heroes to max level skills by gold.
But I doubt your suggestions. these will let the system of the game mechanics become a mess. Buy increasing item to sell, the purposes for those credits will be lost since credits are purposefully created to sell in that manner, so it is not a good idea to let xp drinks become sellable. Also, every games has its count limits, so I really don’t think that they will increase by a huge amount and crash the game.
A better solution will be a overhaul to the credits system. I remember that no new credit items have been added since purple (premium or diamond is the official term). So by having high tier credits and well distributed into trials, ports and shop buying, this will a better and a free way to earn a lot of money and take the effect on the purpose of credits.
P.S besides credits, the sim card of enhancements system also need some high tier items.
@TheGrillFather I don’t want to disturb you but it’s better for PB teamto revamp the credits and enhancement sim card once and for all.
I am sorry if I borrowed too much of this topic, but here are some of the suggestions that could be better.

4 Likes

Server 13? Is server 13 new? I didn’t find it in option(account)

1 Like

It is not, some servers are just region locked.
As for languages, I’m pretty sure PerBlue haven’t been adding new ones since the beginning.

1 Like

Nah the free rewards are nice.

4 Likes

We are working on an overhaul for the Battle Pass! It has a lot of moving parts, but hopefully the revamped pass will be exciting for everyone! We’re looking to improve both the free and premium track, as well as possibly make some UI changes.

I agree these definitely could use a revamp! I’ll bring back to the team to discuss the right inflation for them.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney