Please i need more stitch characters!

Dear Disney heros

I have been asking if it is possible for you to make lilo from lilo and stitch because it’s just not lilo and stitch without lilo because then it’s just stitch? I would love it so much if you added lilo,Doctor hamatevile, Ruben (experiment 625, and Gantu from lilo and stitch thank you.

Sincerely,
                                       Coolbro18
1 Like

Why is it like that?

1 Like

Umm yes. After the Lilo plotline ended, Stitch straight up just continued on without her.

Stitch kept living his life and he had adventures with 2 other girls since leaving Lilo years ago, and some people may claim that the Japanese girl named Yuna is way better than Lilo!

They think this simply because Lilo was a clumbsy disobedient brat in comparison to Yuna.
Yuna is disciplined, responsible and knows martial arts.

Honestly I don’t know much about the Chinese girl named Wang Ai Ling, but if Stitch was hanging out with her last then we must assume she is pretty cool too!

In conclusion, yes brilliant idea to add 625 and Gantu…
But I believe we should all forget about Lilo, or we need to add all three girls, either way.

No lilo is og

I think Sparky, Leroy and Reuben would be a better fit for now, then we can have a whole team of just experiments

1 Like

Or just make Leroy a Stitch skin and add Ace or Houdini instead

Sparky Reuben and Leroy are possible to be added, but the experiments? I think they would probably be unlikely

Sparky, Stitch, Angel, Reuben, Ace and Houdini are all Jumbas illigal genetic experiments (Leroy was created against Jumbas will)
So there are already 2 experiments in game
If you where referring to just Ace and Houdini when you said experiments then yes they are in the unlikely catagory except maybe Ace as be has appeared in merchandise and the Stitch anime along with Angel, so he’s not as obscure as the other experiments but not as popular as say Angel and Reuben, Houdini is absolutely adorable though

What evidence do you have to support this claim? :thinking:

Reuben for sure! 625 is my Sandwich Man :sunglasses:

As for a whole team of experiments… :thinking:
Well if we did decide to go down that rabbit hole then I think it makes sense to pick one from each of Jumba’s experiment types.

Rememeber how each 100 experiments has their own theme?

It went:
0-Series: Jumba’s test batch, including many household helpers.
1-Series: Civic disturbances.
2-Series: Technological and scientific.
3-Series: Psychological.
4-Series: Military.
5-Series: Elemental manipulators.
6-Series: Battlefield and doomsday

I would only pick one Experiment out of each hundred to begin…

They are crazy unlikely…
but that doesn’t stop people from dreaming!
So with that in mind, if you asked me what my Experiment pick would be…

Experiment 031 - Gotchu
(Front, Damage)
An orange lobster-like experiment.
031_-_Gotchu

Designed to run around and pinches things with his four pincers.
Normal and True damage attacks.

Experiment 120 - Snafu
(Back, Control)
A small dark green-teal octopus-like experiment with a roughly reptilian face with wide mouth, small white eyes with black pupils, a small round body, little arms and legs with small hands and feet, little tail, black markings on his back, and six tentacles on his large dome head; three on each end of his head.

Designed to foil enemy plans by any possible means.
He will ruin any plans to catch him.
The only way to catch him is by accident.

Other characters can not study, detect or capture Snafu, any characters that attempt this become confused and then attack/damage their own team instead.

Experiment 254 - Mr Stenchy
(Mid, Support)
An irresistibly cute pink experiment with a big head with big blue eyes, puffy antennae and a small hair and a small body.
url(4)

Designed to trick his enemies into taking him into their homes. Once there, Mr. Stenchy lets out a noxious odor.
He stinks up the battle field, messing with enemies.

Experiment 319 - Spike
(Mid, Control)
A large dark blue porcupine-like experiment, with huge white-tipped spines on his tail, back, front legs and head, a red nose, large black eyes, black claws and a long tail that he can throw like darts.
url(5)

Designed to make 99% of the population silly and useless by pricking them with his spines, leaving only 1% of the population clever.
Shoots spikes at the enemy that make them useless for a short time.

455 - Mary
(Front, Tank)
A big, round peach-colored experiment with two long white-tipped ears, three large white stripes on her back, a white stomach and a red nose.
250px-455_Mary

Designed to be the bouncer for Jumba’s lab.
Well that sounds like a tank to me :sweat_smile:

Experiment 509 - Sprout
(Mid, Damage)
A plant-like experiment with a green stem, leaf-like body, tentacle-like vines, and a purple head with lizard-like face, little sharp teeth, dark blue pupil-less eyes, and a single antenna.

Designed to sprout into an uncontrollable forest of destruction.
So that sounds intense and awesome!

I think the 600 range already has both Stitch and Angel, so I won’t pick one from that number set…
But if I did it would clearly have to be:

Experiment 625 - Reuben
(Back, Support)
A golden, koala/marmot-like experiment resembling a chubbier version of Stitch with short ears that flop down at the sides of his head, three small antennae that look like a tuft of fluffy fur, pointed fingers, short stumpy legs, hourglass-shaped marking on his back and two flat teeth sticking out of his mouth and overlapping his bottom lip.
url

He is a prototype of Stitch; but while he contains powers equal to Stitch, Reuben is lazy, cowardly, and he only makes sandwiches.
Yep, he makes Sandwiches. It’s brilliant, the team members will love the support of extra sandwiches on the battle field! :sweat_smile: Hahaha

So that’s my pick/thoughts.

1 Like

I like the idea of one out of each 100 series
But that’s already out of wack since we already have 2 out go the 6 series in game
:thinking: I chose Sparky and Leroy because they each have a movie revolving around them, and Ace because he’s appeared almost as much as Angel in some media, a d Houdini cause he’s cute

1 Like

Guy love the ideas rebun really would be so good we need more stitch chatrcer thank you all the ideas

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney