Please make progress rewards in contests meaningful again (S1)

Hi, S1 was capped lately to lvl130 and Orange 8. But if you take a look on progress rewards in contests you get the impression that the server is stuck on Violett 4.
Since indroduction of Invasion it is very well established that you need at least 15 good equipped chars from every team colour. It’s not enough anymore to focus on 6-7 favorite chars.
The badges that are needed to eqip those 15+ chats are an enormous amount, even for PtW players. Different game modes take a lot of daily time to complete. Adding to that are contests that reoccur regularly on weekends. If such weak rewards are given I don’t have the feeling that the invested time is appreciated by giving out more or less irrelevant progress rewards. As dedicated players we deserve more quality in rewards and some bottle neck orange items (please understand I won’t start naming them, you know what I’m talking about). Thank you

Yeah I agree, we need meaningful resources as rewards at this point in the game…not Purple badges from lvl 60…

Yeah. Giving us a bunch of low level badges doesn’t help much

1 Like

I’ve found that those older badges can make for some decent enhancement fodder. Escape Plans are +120 and Lightspeed are +140.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney