Please welcome the director of Bathesda games studios!

Name: Todd Howard.
Quote “It just works!”
Role: Control.
Position: Midline
Team: Yellow

Entrace: Todd walks in giving an arrogant smirk to the camera.
Victory: Todd spawns a pile of money and swims in it Scrooge Mcduck style.
Defeat: Todds money burns as he screams in horror before dissapearing
Default outfit: Casual button up shirt and pants
Alternate costune: Tuxedo

Basic attack: Todd throws copies of The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim at people.

White skill: Little lies.
Todd whispers a not genuine compliment to his opponent charming them for x seconds and stealing x amount of their energy.

Green skill: Stunning shows
Todd summons a gaint spotlight from nowhere blinding the entire ememy team for x seconds. This has a chance to fail against enemies above level x.

Blue skill: People buy.
Todds main gimmick. Todd offers to “sell” his allies various things such as energy or shields in exchange for a random price - for example he could offer a shield in exchange for 1/3 of the allies energy. The offer and asking price is randomised. On manual the player can choose if they wish to use it or not. On auto this ability is replaced with becoming enraged at his profit loss boasting his attack speed and basic damage by 100% for the rest of the wave. Todd can only use “People buy” once every 10 seconds and at max 3 times per wave. If on auto the buff with occur only once per wave. The buying and selling is represented by small icons of the relevant offer and asking price floating above the involved characters heads.

Purple skill: “Money flooooows!”

If “People buy” is successful the max 3 times per wave Todd celebrates by letting out a gleeful cheer providing x energy to his teammates and reducing the rate of the enemy teams energy gain for x seconds. On auto this skill is replaced with Todd pouting over his lost profit and drinking his sorrows away healing himself for x amount.

Friendship discs:

Todd and Scar (“You remind me of a kaijeet”)
Todds “Stunning shows” ability now grants x energy to his teammates

Todd and Baymax (“Were you a thing I made for Fallout 76 and left out? I cant remember”)
Todds “People buy” ability now has a higher chance of offering a fully restored health bar).

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney