Pliss... what are the Best mods for this heroes

Hiii, I would like to know the best mods for this heroes.
(All ready have mods on Mickey and pooh)

What kind of mods do you have? A screenshot of them would be helpful.

Is not for me is for a guild ally. He just want to know what mods are best for each hero (except mickey and pooh) it does not matter if he has to get them.

At least one of each mod would be good and then an extra one for a boost. An example couod be a Basic Damage Mod, a HP Mod, a Skill Power Mod, and another HP Mod.

See My Felix for an example.

Instead of posting just a picture of your kids, mention what type they are as well.

Personally I have thought that the hierarchy of Mods are Skill Power>HP>Basic Damage.

Skill Power mods are incredible because of the skill level upgrades allowing CC being more reliable or getting more passive stats like Mr. Incredible’s Purple for instance. Plus most heroes have at least 1 skill that scales off of Skill Power meaning even for basic attack focused heroes like Beast still have a benefit to gain.

HP mods is a very close second for me as they can provide nice boosts to Armor and Reality adding some very nice durability to most any hero. While I believe Skill Power mods to be the most powerful I would think that HP mods are the best candidate for doubling up on. One for Armor and one for Reality. The shields aren’t terrible but most any hero who likes shields more than likely already has a way to do so and often times will be far more potent then the ones gained from HP mods.

Basic Damage mods aren’t bad but are definitely the least useful generally. The upgrades for attack speed, normal crit and fantastic crit are fairly underwhelming in my opinion. Most characters who benefit from crits just as the case with shields previously, will more than likely have plenty of it as is and attack speed boosts are really only good for those who have some proc based on number of attacks such as Felix(Fr). The crit can be a nice investment for increasing odds of super crits however so I wouldn’t completely write it off.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney