Pls add Fred from big hero six

white skill: he breathes fire for 5 seconds, damaging all enemies for X damage per second, then X damage over time for 7 seconds.

Green skill: Fred picks up a sign and hits the closest enemy X times, dealing X damage per hit and stunning them for 10 seconds.

Blue skill: Fred jumps into enemy lines dealing X damage when he lands and Stunning all enemies for 8 seconds.

Purple skill: when Fred reaches X hp he walks back into battle X seconds later as normal Fred, throwing action figures. Each action figure deals X damage, and after X seconds of being normal Fred he gets back into his monster suit. (Normal Fred has X health when comes back).

Red skill: Fred does 100% more damage to stunned enemies. Additional stats: +X skill power, +X hp, +X basic damage. Health: X, role: tank, basic attack: Fred swats enemies with his monster suit claw, dealing X damage per hit.

White skill name: fire breath

green skill name: sign wielding

blue skill name: super jump

purple skill name:

Red skill name: Fred’s might

Stars: 2

Victory: Fred jumps up really high

Entrance: Fred walks onto the battle field slowly.

Defeat: Fred falls out of his monster suit

Quote: can you feel it? Guys, can you feel it? Our origin story begins! We are gonna be super heroes!

Trial: red.

Friends: Hiro Hamada and HDL.

Hiro Hamada friend campaign name:

Companions: frozone, LSB, and Kronk.

HDL friend campaign name: “up to no good”

Companions: Hamm, Hades and zurg

Hiro Hamada friend disk name:

HDL friend disk name: little rascals

Hiro Hamada disk perks: fire breath lasts one second longer and every star gives +1 second

HDL disk perks: after Fred uses , his monster suit takes -1 second to come back. Another -1 second every star.

Y’all can make as many modifications to this as you want, but this my hero concept so keep it similar pls

To make a concept you need to take more time, you made this in 20 min…

Just put X instead of numbers and take out the second part, just leave the first part, also you are missing the name of the skill, what type of damage it deal and what enemies he targets

Put an X instead of the number

Put an X instead of a number and here you are missiong a variable: Stun may fail if the enemies are bove level X and you are missing the name of the skill.

In all the numbers just put X and you are missing the name of the skill.

In all the numbers just put X except in the percentage

Just put X and you are missing the trial team, quote, stars, entrance, defeat, victory and the friendships.
Please read the whole guide: A Guide to Making Character Concepts and take your time, especially since you are new at making concepts, like 3 or 4 days.

1 Like

Thx for the help. I’ll see what I can do!

Ok and here is a concept that I alrady made of the march hare, I show this so you see that the concepts should be cleaner and more complete.

I’m not done editing it, but is this better?

Space everything out. I kind of hard to read with it clumped together like that.

Ok I’ll do this. How did the other hero concept for March hare have all the extra stuff? I wanna do that so it’s easier to read

They use formatting tricks. I believe there is a thread explaining some of the them here… but I am not sure where.

Ok, for the little lines like this ones

You have to put three asterisks together like this * * * but without the spaces

For this things

This

You have to selectionate the text you want to put in there and click this button
Captura de pantalla (651)_LI

and for this

You click this three buttons in the order it says there
Captura de pantalla (655)_LI

For this
You selectionate the text and click this button
Captura de pantalla (656)_LI
That´s it.

Quick question. What trial is the rest of BH6 on?

Red (10characters)

Ok thx I’m gonna put it in

Is it your first concept?

Yes, this is my first concept. I’m still working on it

Can Someone pls give me an idea for Hiro’s disk and campaign name? Also a better name for his purple skill and HDL friend campaign name? I really need it

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney