The march hare concept

Hi! this concept was requested by @Grim_grinning_Ghost, hope you enjoy it and at the end please post all feedback.

The march hare

Source: Alice in wonderland

Stats

Stars: :star2:

Quote: I have an excellent idea, lets change the subject.

Position: Mid

Role: Support

Trial: Blue

Animations

Entrance: He walks into his position.

Victory: He dance.

Defeat: He scared asks a cup of tea to the enemies.

Basic attack: Throws a cup of tea.

Skills

:white_circle: White skill: Unbirthday party - Fantastic damage :sparkles:
A little table and some chairs appear in the middle of the battlefield, then the march hare, other random ally and the enemy with the most SP sit on the chairs, then they start singing for 7 seconds, then the table and chairs dissapear and the characters walk into their positions, while they are singing the enemy takes X damage per second, the three allies that arenĀ“t on the table have their attck speed increased by 80% and the allies that are sitting on the chairs gain reflect until the table and the chairs dissapear.

:green_circle: Green skill: Get the jam
The march hare goes off screen for 1 second to get some jam, then he comes back with a knife with jam, then he goes with the closest enemy putting the jam on his nose, this reduces 65% the attack and movement speed of the enemy and increases the attack and movement speed of the march hare by 65%.

:large_blue_circle: Blue skill: Half a cup - Fantastic damage :sparkles:
The march hare asks a half of cup of tea to an ally, if the ally says yes the ally heals X HP and has their BD increased by 50%, if the ally says no he thows the cup to the mostback enemy reducing his BD by 50% and dealing X damage, thereĀ“s 50% of chance of saying yes or no.

:purple_circle: Purple skill: Start at the beginning
At the beginning of each wave the march hare and his allies gain X tenacity and X evasion, the increase of tenacity and evasion may fail if the allies are above level X.

:red_circle: Red skill: DonĀ“t think, donĀ“t talk
If a enemy deal more than the 15% of the max HP with only one basic attack or skill to the march hare or one of his allies the enemy gets stunned for 5 seconds, the stun may fail if the enemy is above level X.

+X BD
+Y armor
+Z damage to ā€œHalf a cupā€

Friendships

The march hare/The mad hatter
Campaign: Lets invite others
Disk: Super party
Allies: Moana, Rex and Gonzo
Buff: ā€œUnbirthday partyā€ lasts 1 second more
+1 second per star
Disk power:
+X max HP to team yellow allies.
Each time the march hare has a attack or movement speed buff he gains X SP.

The march hare/Judy Hopps
Campaign: The case of the crazy/wonder land
Disk: No time for tea
Allies: LSB, Miss Piggy and Felix
Buff: If in ā€œHalf a cupā€ the ally says yes they also has a crit chance increased by 20% and if they say no the enemy has a crit chance reduced by 20%.
+10% of crit chance to the ally per star
-10% of crit chance to the enemy per star
Disk power:
The march hare heals X HP each time he uses ā€œHalf a Cupā€

Pls read before voting

How would you rate this concept?

0 voters

6 Likes

My next concept will be Mera from Ephitet Erased, then IĀ“ll make this will come:

1. Rinoxeronte (me :v)
  2. 22 (soul)
  3. Go Go (BH6)

And then IĀ“ll take requests again.

Change?

?

(I should have said this in your concept preview pm, sorry.)

Fixed

Totally forgot about that :sweat_smile:

Yeah, I know that BH6 characters came recently and I know that she can probbably come soon but I can still make Go Go.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney