Pocahontas/Elsa: please explain

I’ve been trying to get the Pocahontas/Elsa friend campaign finished since Pocahontas is pretty top tier control. But I’m completely stopped at section 6, battle 3. I’m at a loss, maybe someone can explain how to get around this!

Power is not directly the problem: I’ve boosted the power to more than double the enemy power.

It is partly the problem however, as Simba is in the first wave, and instantly charms Elsa. Elsa quickly proceeds to ice her own team, knocking out Goliath. She then knocks out Pocahontas with Cold Snap, leaving me with Elsa and Hades.

By that point Felix has gathered enough energy for Nicelander Stampede and stuns Elsa. Simba comes in with Tusseling Twosome and knocks out Elsa and knocks Hades down the first time, and then Hades basically is pinned til invincibility runs out.
It’s basically a perfect roadblock. Do I just need to keep powering up until Elsa has enough health to outlast Simba and strike back? Would leveling up Goliath help?

Looking for answers, thanks in advance!

I would upgrade Goliath. Him being O2 means I assume he always gets taken out first right?

Basically, Elsa is always behind, You should “temporarily stop upgrading Elsa”. Instead, you need to upgrade Pocahontas and Hades. (R16 > R2, R0)

Elsa doesn’t gain evasion or tenacity, so she probably won’t be able to help here if she is more upgraded.

So the others have to do it! Check the badges to see who will get tenacity and evasion to lessen the effect of Elsa’s freeze

Yes, will upgrading him help though?

Pocahontas is R9, I’ve been working on upgrading her. I can’t stop Elsa nailing her though.

Simba and Nala probably have the highest basic damage there. Upgrading Elsa’s red skill so that they can’t evade it should help

1 Like

If you upgrade Elsa she will be more powerful and by getting charmed she will kill your own team more easily lol

I wish they did, but it’s Colette:

Also I’m not sure how upgrading Elsa’s red helps? The freeze doesn’t have a fail, just a set duration and is only limited by opponent tenacity.

Simba and Nala have evasion. A higher level red would have a smaller chance to be evaded

But it doesn’t matter if it freezes Colette anyway…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney