POLL: Should Cars characters be added?

Obviously this is not official, I’m just seeing what the reactions to this question would be.

Should characters from the Cars franchise be added to the game?
  • Yes, even if they have to be scaled down to look like go karts
  • Yes, but they should be kept full size like Shank’s car
  • I’d like them, but if they’re not added I can live with it
  • I have no strong feelings one way or the other
  • I’d rather not have them, but if they’re added I can live with it
  • No, because of sizing issues
  • No, they just wouldn’t fit in with the game, period

0 voters

I’d prefer discussion to be kept civil and productive, perhaps with people posting images showing what it would look like to have Mater and Finn in the game, or describing what they could do during battles. But with this being the internet in the 21st century, I’m not optimistic.

5 Likes

I don’t think cars should be added because of the sizing problem and maybe the lag due to the size but that’s just me

2 Likes

I hope they can doing their size

1 Like

The Tarzan character cannot be added because License expired

1 Like

Like we said,size is a problem for cars and plus it might lag the game a lot

3 Likes

Yes I understand cars character be big but they also need to know how the cars characters feel

1 Like

And I sorry

1 Like

It’s fine but like we ALL said,cars won’t come,perblue has confirmed it

2 Likes

Size is such a BS excuse. We have literal Greek gods scaled down and mice and toys scaled up. You think Hopper is the same size as Baloo? Definitely not, but it’s a game so who cares?

1 Like

I don’t understand it myself. I’d be fine with them being in the game, but since PerBlue said it, then there’s not much we can do about it.

1 Like

Don’t forget the “Inside Out” crew.

3 Likes

Sure right after they add The Huntsman from Snow White ! What say you @Samm

The reason why sizing is a huge issue with the Cars characters and not so much with the other characters, is because the other characters had overall sizing issues that could be solved by simply increasing or decreasing the overall sizes of the characters. With Cars characters that won’t be so easy, because the Cars characters would inevitably have sizing issues HORIZONTALLY. No matter how much you would resize the Cars characters they would almost always obstruct the view of other characters on the same line.

5 Likes

I think if Luigi and guido were added (who are relatively small) that would be fine but I think that size is the main problem

1 Like

What would the cars even do, besides what Shank’s does?

Cars is unlikely, if other people complain and say “add cars!”, Cars characters might become more unlikely

1 Like

This is misinformation. Perblue has never said this. If you can prove a source for this I shall yield. But otherwise, this is a lie.

Cars would work fine in the game. I personally want them, actually. Watched that movie on loop as a kid. Still love the 2nd one no matter what people say.

Like has been mentioned above due to the plot device that these characters are being pulled from there story into a digital universe they don’t have to be to scale with each other. See A Bug’s Life and Toy Story characters in the game. That’s also how dead characters show up. Voyd and Syndrome co-exist because it took them at different points in time. So I’ll also take this opportunity to say they could totally do Bing Bong even though we have established Joy remembers his death. The Incredibles have mentioned Screenslaver so they remember Syndromes death. But he is there. So why won’t they do Lion Guard? Because until proven otherwise they aren’t doing Disney Junior characters.

I think I covered everything.

2 Likes

this good enough for ya?

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, FullScale size.

No I don’t think cars is unlikely

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney