[Poll]: What Special Crates we like and want to see in the game

On S21, when I first started playing (so about 8-10 months ago minimum), there was a crate that gave out memories. I have desperately wanted that crate back, especially since memories for newish heroes are impossible for us to farm in missions (we haven’t unlocked the campaign chapters where the bits are found). So that would be my “other crate” option. But some of these old crates sound amazing! Definitely worth spending my diamonds on.

1 Like

You are likely thinking about Friendship Supply Crate or at least it being named something like that, and yeah it has been a while since now.
I don’t know how likely we are to get Friendship Supply Crates again, but I would imagine we might get them again eventually.

Yeah, some of the old crates too would definitely be nice again, and the old Invasion Crates actually gave out memories and it might be that one you were thinking about if you remember if the crate you are thinking about included Hero Chips and badges :-).

The one I’m thinking of had absolutely nothing except memories haha. Those other ones all look really cool too, though. maybe wouldn’t need want the all-memory crates so much if I could get a decent amount of memories from other places.

Oh I think I remember that one now. Seems like it slipped my mind.
I am not sure if I have any screenshots of that one, but I could try and look for it and post it here as proof of its existence to say :-).

I am not sure if we need all memory crates either or at least not necessarily them being often like every week, but if anything the old type of Invasion Crate could be a good option as it gives 3 type of memories which could be a good option, even if they decide to only have 2 rows for the rebranded version of it if they bring it back :-).

1 Like

I unfortunately didn’t find a screenshot of the Memory Crate, but yeah even if I wasn’t able to find it I agree with you that it would probably be a good idea for PerBlue to offer a special crate again that gives memories even if not just memories :-).

1 Like

A caixa de memória de discos de amizades era magnífica

As this weekend is Talk Like a Pirate Day the pirate special crate could return…

I doubt that, me hearty.

Actually, in terms of Pirate Day we actually got this as free goodies in 2019 as in 19 September 2019, so while we don’t get pirate related crate we could get goodies like last year :-).

Could be something, although not sure if we would get any relevant badges as I can’t remember any new pirate themed badges, but still it would be something if PerBlue gave us some Pirate Day related goodies :-).

4 Likes

Salvatore18@ Not sure if I 100% understand, but yeah the Memory Crates were pretty good I agree :-).

Well done @Kira !!! Thanks to you they brought back this fantastic crate!

It may not be exactly the same, but I was very pleased to see it arrive :smiley:

(Note: I am from S21, so this is actually good stuff. I understand if you’re from a higher server this might not look so, but these are badges for amongst the higher ranks of S21)

1 Like

Older servers have higher rank badges. Tbf they are 2x more expensive than they should. Although maybe not in S21/22.

Not a (full) "success’’.

This crate is very overpriced.

Hehe, I don’t know if they brought a special Badge Crate back thanks to me, but if my poll has influenced PerBlue I can say that I am really happy to have helped :-).

Though, in my view for 5 badges 1500-ish badges is a bit much technically like Nuimi and Musketeer have said too. 1000 diamonds for 5 badges would have been a more appropriate pricing I think, espcially after the Black Market and Mega Mart improvements. I could agree with 10 badges for 1500-ish, but for 5 badge 1500 is a bit too pricy.

Still, they are at least offering us badges which is good :-). I bought some so others could see as a reference. This is what I got:

While not bad badges, for 5 badges I think 1000 would have been better yeah.
Feedback to you Polaris and the team there :-).

5 Likes

Yeah it is pricy, but luckily the timing makes it not very bad. Because this at the same times gives points for the FTN (or MTN now) contest. We’ll see if they can change it for next time

2 Likes

I agree, given the timing in terms of it being FTN/MTN now the higher diamond price is okey enough :-).
But yeah, without FTN/MT the price for 5 badges should be more so 600-1000, if costing 1500 diamonds again it should include 10 badges.

2 Likes

@polaris Still, even if these special badge crates are a bit high priced, thank you PerBlue/Polaris for offering special badge crates for diamonds again in the game :-).

4 Likes

This will probably be the obvious answer :joy: but diamond hero crates such as Slinky… I feel like he is going to be like jasmine was … we aren’t going to see his crates hardly ever… which is really unfortunate.

Oh sorry, didn’t notice your message back then Raven_Darkholme ;^^.

As for Slinky’s crates it is true that we haven’t seen them very often, but overall not that rare either I would say. About what to expect maybe.

And yeah:

Thank you PerBlue for giving us another special Badge Crates and I got to say it is really appreciated overall, as well lowering the diamond price per x5 badges.
In my view round 800 diamonds is a lot more fair price than 1500 diamonds overall.
I would say this is a real Christmas/Advent present from you PerBlue to us players and yeah, really appreciate it :-).

So from the bottom of my heart, thank you PerBlue.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney